You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

Roselina

Mar 5, 2011
hmm its gonna hurt having to be killed by the walking bomb spell from dragon age: origins.

TheDist

Mar 29, 2010
Hmm A stellar converter from master of orion 2. Just a wee bit overkill maybe.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Panorama said:
Fallout new vegas, the sniper rifle so atleast it would be quick and a bullet through the head i guess.
Not to bad
Either that or your shot in the foot, and then it works its way up :/

Dead Eye II

Aug 7, 2009
i have just been killed by the Anti-materiel rifle in fallout new vegas with the bloody mess perk on so there aint very much left of me

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Oh god... Ragnite Round to the face for me I guess, delivered by the Edelweiss...

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Panorama said:
Fallout new vegas, the sniper rifle so atleast it would be quick and a bullet through the head i guess.
Not to bad
Either that or your shot in the foot, and then it works its way up :/
Damn didn't think of that, well i want it in the head, but if i get it in the foot im going to go out of my way to annoy the person who shoot me so they either shot me in the head and get it done with or i just really get to piss them off.
The whole Monty python as im bleeding hopping round near them bleeding on them shouting its only a flesh wound. It would get annoying after like 5 minutes so they might end it sooner.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Last weapon was The Survivalist's Rifle in New Vegas. So that would be a 12.7mm bullet through my chest. Dead, or at least in shock, before I hit the ground.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Dead Eye II said:
i have just been killed by the Anti-materiel rifle in fallout new vegas with the bloody mess perk on so there aint very much left of me
SAME!
Hi-fiv- *bang*
*bits of meat fall to the ground*

Razorin Faust

Jul 7, 2010
Mhhh, Crushed by a giant hammer mounted on a steampunk flying machine, in Hammerfight.
Painless I guess, but goddamn the janitor is not gonna be pleased.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Halo Reach pistol.

Huh, actually that's not so bad. Just a quick shot to the head and down I go. Could've been worse.

Dead Eye II

Aug 7, 2009
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Dead Eye II said:
SAME!
Hi-fiv- *bang*
*bits of meat fall to the ground*
*looks at pieces of meat* well..... this is akward

drakan4o

Sep 9, 2010
Well i guess i was killed with the F2000 with masterkey from CoD 6...yes, i like using weird combinations.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010

Seriously? A Browning Hi-Power 9mm? I JUST started my latest New Vegas run! (Level one luck! How much of an impact does it make?)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Either the BeastBain or the Dark Phantasm from Nier. Ow. That sounds painful.
Fuckin' sweet, but painful.

bigdode

Jul 14, 2010
Well it's not exactly a weapon, so much as a 160 of them, but a squad of Armoured Hoplites on RTW, so effectively I'm a holy mess <_<.