You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Well I was playing Catherine and they don't really have weapons....unless you count Vincent's pillow...

In that case, I do believe I win the award for the lamest death, death by pillow. Must have been one mighty pillow.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Well I was playing Catherine and they don't really have weapons....unless you count Vincent's pillow...

In that case, I do believe I win the award for the lamest death, death by pillow. Must have been one mighty pillow.
I don't know, pillows are a pretty popular murder weapon.

You smother someone with them until death!
Although, you will be forever laughed at.

Ostman

Mar 2, 2011
TheDist said:
Hmm A stellar converter from master of orion 2. Just a wee bit overkill maybe.

Just played that today, and yes, the last shot was my Darlok Doom Star blowing up that Antaren space fortress with a stellar converter. So...good luck finding whatever's left of me in the big empty space where the Earth used to be.

Feb 8, 2009
I was playing Catherine. So, a pillow? Seems like an epic death to me. Unless I was at the bar. Then I guess I would have alcohol poisoning. Or get in a bar fight. With pillows.

BoTTeNBReKeR

Oct 23, 2008
Master Kuja said:
So Jarvan the Fourth's very sharp spear?
That's...Gonna hurt. A lot.
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna get killed by an Assault Marine using a chainsword... FML...

If that doesn't count, I believe I'll get shot in the head by a silenced MP5.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

I don't know, pillows are a pretty popular murder weapon.

You smother someone with them until death!
Although, you will be forever laughed at.
Too true.

The only way for that death to be less lame is if that pillow gained sentience and threatened me with a rocket launcher.

SmilingWorlock

Knowledge is power.
Oct 22, 2010
I played Batman AA last. I think, I'll just get beat up. At least by an man in a giant bat costume. ^^

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
well i think i win this thread, i yust got punched to death by god, either that or by a gigant lion who can throw fireballs, Black & White 2 ladies and mentelgen.

Freeze_L

Feb 17, 2010
I milled someone to death in magic last (Time stretch and then Traumatize, Jace Beleren (all 3 times) and Jace Archivist (3 times) and then finished them off with Tome Scour ... so... death by time, or wait i am confused...

JonnyC

Mar 22, 2011
looks like i just got a saw blade hurled at me via gravity gun. Being sawed in half could be fun..