you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I'm more or less completely fucked, as I just got done playing a bit of Crysis 2 about an hour and a half ago. IF the alien infection didn't get me, either CELL or the Ceph most certainly will.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Last game i played was Kingdom of Loathing, are Weretacos (oes?), Yeast Beasts and Chowder/Bread Golems dangerous...? (ingame if you're hit enougth and lose your HP, your're only Beaten Up, not dead. But presumably a wad of dough can't kill a human, but a mass of molten Chowder would kill a Human...)

You should've menctioned if you're a regular human within a game's world, or if you have to abide to the laws/physics of the world your're in.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
I think it was Minecraft.. so probably not.

Or League of Legends. Not really either.

Damn.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Considering that I'm not a tall, dark haired, spanish secret agent on the islands of Panau, no, no I don't think I'm going to be okay.

EDIT: Just realised, I was playing Soul Silver earlier this morning. That said, in a world of giant rats and boulder monsters that spit acid and shoot lightning, no, no I don't think I'm going to be okay.

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
How do you LIVE in DJ Hero 2?
Well, there'd be good music, hypnotic lighting and lots of Coca-Cola (seriously, the thing is covered in Coca-Cola product placement and logos, particularly the Altitude stage) so it might not be that bad for about a week...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Majora's Mask?

I'd probably be fine. Just running around listening to Clock Town's cheerful music. God I love that place.

Wait... is that the moon? Oh SHI...