you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
L.A Noire. If I can somehow get a little startup money I am going to clean up inventing stuff that hasn't been invented/investing in booming companies.

Grunt_Man11

Mar 15, 2011
Creeper: "Ssssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Me: "WHAT THE F..." BOOM!!!

Skeleton: "Muhahahahahaha, Muhahahahaha!"

No, I will not be okay.

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
League of Legends. If I were a champion, I might be ok. But I bet I would just be some shitty caster minion. dead after 4 hits smh.

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
No. Not at all. AVP 2010... I probably wouldn't have a weapon so the Predator might leave me alone, not gonna bank on it since I'm treading on holy ground, and more than likely I would end up with a chestburster coming out of me.

OrpheumZero

Feb 25, 2010
Whereever it was Steambot Chronicles took place. I could get used to it, long as I had a cutie like Connie at my side.

OutforEC

Professional Amateur
Jul 20, 2010
New Vegas or Heavy Rain. I'll either die slowly and painfully from radiation, or slow and painfully from a serial killer.

Great.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Hmm... As I played Diablo 1 or Dragon Age 2 there's a high possibility that I'd either be possessed, manipulated, sacrificed or saving everything.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Dawn of War 2: Retribution - In the 41st Millennium, there is only war...

Well I was playing as Space Marines, so I guess I'll be ok... for now...

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Well I am now living in the Capital Wasteland. Guess I better start practising how to fire a gun or I'm in real trouble.

Anezay

Apr 1, 2010
Depends on whether or not Shepard pulls through and saves the galaxy in Mass Effect 3.

lilyana60

Jul 14, 2009
I think it was Mass Effect, in which case a resounding "Hell yes." Freaky, blue alien sex? Yes, please.

But if it was in fact Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, I most definitely am not. I'm gonna be that one unit that makes you restart the same level over and over again, because they keep dying.

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. I am screwed. Unless I get turned into another vampire but the odds are that I'll be another innocent victim or walking bloodbank.

Sid Vargo

May 30, 2010
uuuuuggghhhh spyro year of the dragon on psx....... its not the enemies i fear, its the dialog from hunter -shudders-

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
LarenzoAOG said:
Last game I played was Mass Efect so I guess I'll be fine... IN SPACE!!!
^^

Heh...Fear 3. Ah well I dont believe in ghosts so I guess I'll be fine. Phew.