you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

AdumbroDeus

Feb 26, 2010
Well, I'm playing dungeon fighter online, so as long as I get to be a soul bender I'm cool. I guess I could be a gunner if it's exactly as I am, male gunners suck though....

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Uhm... The World Ends With You. I only just started it, though, so I don't know very much about the world. I'm probably as I am now, ok, except in Japan.

chaosfalling

Jul 18, 2010
Enslaved - No, will most likely get ripped to shreds by giant mechs...unless Monkey can carry me on his manly shoulders.

ohHaiGuiz

Apr 21, 2011
So I am living New Marais pretty nice place exept for the plague,militia,swamp monsters and ice conduits i'm all good

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
The Witcher...So many things that can hurt me //_T

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
The original Spyro the Dragon... Well, I can always get a weapon off one of the Gnorcs. But if I don't find a way to glide, I'm not gonna get much done here....

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I honestly do not like my chances of survival in Rapture. The quicker I get myself a wrench and Lightning Bolt I, though, the more likely it is I'll live for at least an hour.

Edit:

joshuaayt said:
Uhm... The World Ends With You. I only just started it, though, so I don't know very much about the world. I'm probably as I am now, ok, except in Japan.
Make a pact. Very, very quickly. Then learn how to use your pin. Then hope you don't die.

enistoja

Oct 12, 2010
Team Fortress 2's alternate world.
... I'M MOVIN' TO AUSTRALIA!
or getting myself a medigun. And go practice medicine.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Metal Gear Solid 4? A world that is governed by an A.I. system that controls people's emotions, gun usage, digital information, and the course of history through nanomachines within our body?

I'll probably be fine. :p

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Oh, goody. I get to go run around the galaxy and recruit members to save humanity and kill the Reapers. OTL I'm gonna die.