You are now the opposite gender.

Birdman1604

Sep 3, 2009
Buy new wardrobe, resume life as best as I can. It'd be an interesting experience to see what life is like for the other half of the human race to be sure.

Also, the playing with my boobs thing.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
completely freak out
see a doctor for confirmation
see a psychiatrist to check to see if my life till now was a delusion
take meds

..........masturbate.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Am I at least an 8? If so...masturbate. If not? Masturbate.

Then...dread the first period. Also, find a webcam and do what I can't as a guy...which would be look hot on a webcam. I mean honestly, my gender has nothing to show off. I envy you in ladies in that respect.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
1. Buy new clothes.
2. Carry on with life.

Assuming I was still me, with the same mind and only a different body, I don't think very much would change.

ChadSexington

Apr 14, 2011
Provided I have large breasts I would go on a trampoline naked and giggle. Then I would jiggle them and giggle more. Then I would put things in errr places (erryday items) and laugh when people use them. I just thought I'd mix the answers up a bit. Everyone would masturbate lol, these are the other things I would do.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
Sell a book on being the first person ever to fully experience both genders in one lifetime, and what exact differences there are (seeing as how sex change operations can't cover all bases)

May 5, 2010
Step 1: Forsake all previous plans.
Step 2: Masturbate like a monkey in a mango tree.
Step 3: Hit up a lesbian bar. After I find one.
Step 4: Don't you dare quote me and add that stupid "???...Profit!" meme with a "fixed that for you". I know about it, and I deliberately did not reference it. I know what I said, it doesn't need fixing.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Oh! Oh! there was an episode kinda like this on the fairly odd parents where Timmy changes his gender. Based on what he learned from that episode technically I can continue being who I was before I changed my gender.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Strain42 said:
I re-read the entire webcomic series Misfile and try to take notes on how Ash puts up with it.
I'm not up to date with the latest comics there, but s/he does have his/her pick of the ladies, and the men. And the angels. And is Queen of the Mountain and got invited to Kamikaze Kate's wedding as a bridesmaid.

And still gets to be angsty and complain about how much his/her life sucks, while being completely oblivious to any actual problems s/he has now got. Ok, yes, his/her friends had to keep an eye of him/her, because s/he's now not nearly as safe as s/he was when going out with a guy at night, but that was barely mentioned, and Ash dismissed the concern.

True, the angels and their goings on is a cause for concern, but that's a seperate issue altogether.

Captcha "Tisaills f'(infinity sign)"

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I would thoroughly explore my new anatomy (and have naughty fun with it) and then buy new clothes and then go to the book store and pick up a book called how to be a girl for dummies (I wouldn't be surprised if a book like this exists).

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Strain42 said:
I re-read the entire webcomic series Misfile and try to take notes on how Ash puts up with it.
I'm not up to date with the latest comics there, but s/he does have his/her pick of the ladies, and the men. And the angels. And is Queen of the Mountain and got invited to Kamikaze Kate's wedding as a bridesmaid.

And still gets to be angsty and complain about how much his/her life sucks, while being completely oblivious to any actual problems s/he has now got. Ok, yes, his/her friends had to keep an eye of him/her, because s/he's now not nearly as safe as s/he was when going out with a guy at night, but that was barely mentioned, and Ash dismissed the concern.

True, the angels and their goings on is a cause for concern, but that's a seperate issue altogether.

Captcha "Tisaills f'(infinity sign)"
Right now her and Missy were about to be raped by dudes who remind me of truckers but a mysterious figure is going to step in and stop it...Let's watch, shall we?

Iconsting

Apr 14, 2009
Adjust my singing voice to fit a feminine pitch. Seriously, singing bass as a girl? Is that even possible?