You are on WATER

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
So I have my clothes, meaning I have my pants, meaning I have my pocket, meaning I have my cell phone. I call someone and ask them to find out where the hell I am and come and get me.

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
I'd go east. I assume that I wouldn't be transported half the world away, so I'm either in the Atlantic ocean or the North sea. If I go west I might be going for a while (all the way to America if I am in the Atlantic) but if I go east I either hit Britain again or France/Belgium/Holland etc depending on how far north/south I've drifted.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Do unnecessary flips, drink my own pee and eat whatever disgusting thing I can find.

It's how Bear Grylls does it.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Head north, I'm most likely in the channel and I'd prefer to end up in England than France. Attempting to catch stuff every now and again and making sure I'm still on course, but other than that not much I can do until something happens.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Hell, maybe poke myself to death with the stick.
It sounds like a pretty shitty situation to be in.

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
ravensheart18 said:
Peacey said:
So I have my clothes, meaning I have my pants, meaning I have my pocket, meaning I have my cell phone. I call someone and ask them to find out where the hell I am and come and get me.
You think cell phones work at sea?
I don't know, I've never actually been in that kind of situation. But you're probably right.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
I'll make a sail out of my clothes and the stick. Also how warm is it? Depending on how warm it is I will either sail north or south, if I can't tell, I'll go west. Catch fish if I get hungry, sip a bit of water every few hours.