You Are Probably Not Using Internet Explorer to Read This

Radzilla

Mar 12, 2009
I've not used IE for ages but a week back i got tired of the mem leaks, the broken support and occasional problem to run vids and swapped back for a quick shot at IE 64bit. I have to say... I quite like it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'm sticking to Firefox, I was going to switch to Chrome, but they don't have the GameFOX add-on.

Which makes the archaic GameFAQs forums usable.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Wiezzen said:
Why does everyone hate EI so much? I use it and have never had any problems.
It's not having problems so much, it that there's better...

I mean, compared to the others, its slower for a start, and less resistant to viruses.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
My mom ain't computer savvy and she only uses the internet to check her email and facebook, and even she go so sick of IE that I downloaded Chrome for her.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Well, given that current iterations of IE are better than Firefox in memory use and speed, it's not surprising that fewer people are using it.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Pegghead said:
...I'm using IE.
Same here, but only because I am at work - although I do use it fairly often at home too.

I know what people say about it, but, its just used it all my life, and always worked for me

Ambient

Nov 19, 2009
I stopped using firefox half a year ago started using google Chrome. No plans for returning to firefox.

Archonic Energy

Feb 8, 2010
I use IE. and to those Firefox/Safari/Chrome users about say "burn the heretic" all i have to say is this,

"IT'S ONLY A BROWSER... GET OVER IT!"

as long as it works (which IE does for me) i couldn't give a pair of fetid dingoes kindeys what browser i'm using!

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
I'd think at least 75% of the people still using IE either use it because they don't know of the better alternatives, or use it because they have to (workplace limitations, for example)

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
I haven't used IE ever since I was very first introduced to Firefox.

IE has a nasty habit of saying "Done" at the bottom of the screen when all you see is a blank page. And it stays that way. Forever.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Im sitting in college. Internet Explorer is basically all they have. Firefox on these computers prefers to crash all the time.

At home i just use whatever i touch first. Google Chrome, Firefox, Explorer... Makes no difference to me

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I use IE. Mainly because I don't really like the way Firefox looks (just personal taste). I've never had a problem with it, and it does its job just fine. I only go onto the internet for a few things to begin with, so I guess I haven't really noticed anything horribly wrong with IE.

I guess it's like the old saying goes 'If it aint broke, don't fix it' in my case anyways, because IE does not appear to be broken in any way (at least from my experience).