You are proclaimed "Evil Overlord of Earth", what do you do first?

Gidiel167

May 13, 2009
Blast "Friday" by Rebecca Black every Friday for 24 hours from every radio and they cannot be turned off under penalty of death.

Dott

Oct 27, 2009
I clone a dwarf version of myself, shave our heads and wear monochrome clothes.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Banish PETA, the Republican Party, and basically all fundamentalist nut-bags to Antarctica to kill each other in a desperate bid for survival.

After that, pretty much follow the Evil Overlord List.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Get a cool metal faceplate, a black suit, a cape, a badass hat, and find a way to shoot lightning out of my fists.
After that, do evil things.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
Mass worldwide or

I mean a massive party that everyone is required to be in or else dungeon time.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
I would create a city and invite only the best of the best, like in Bioshock, except that everyone will know I'm a dictator and no nigga is gonna step to my authority. The rest of the world will go population cleansing.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
Ok, on topic, I'd rule with a benevolent, but iron fist.

By that, I mean I'd enforce strict laws towards the betterment of society. Fair but brutal justice.

Off topic, I feel this needs to be shared, because of the topic at hand...

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
evil? Oh right..

Lets put the evil overlord list to .. good.. use. Yes.
Of course i will make a number of wrong, right. Basically build an utopia of justice and efficiency on earth (gotta have one solid start that will grow better with time and wont blow up behind me later), then use it to conquer the universe without mercy.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
I'd get busy solving the economic problems and generally trying to make the world a happy place for everyone. that way no body will care that I'm experimenting with cybernetic enhancements so that my imperial palace becomes a massive death robot filled with harems of super hot asassin chicks.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
I'd eradicate all stiletto-heeled cankle boots.
Cankle boots are practical & comfortable & they can stay. High heels are the wonderbra for legs & they can definitely stay. Stiletto-heeled cankle boots retain all the downside with none of the benefit - like using a formula one car to go grocery shopping.
In the new order my people shall be protected from such folly.

...and once that's been handled: petty and brutal acts of revenge against my enemies.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
i have control over the entire planet? well, first i reset the entirety of the world's economy and change it. i'll make two different types of money, one type works with food, the other works with luxuries. jobs have to pay the same amount of food monies to each person so no one starves. i then establish a small military of highly trained soldiers all with the intelligence of a battle school graduate from Ender's Game and nurture them to help make sure no one overthrows me. afterwards i start recruiting the smartest non-military minds in the world to help out with medicine and space travel. i also work on finding renewable fuels and solving the energy crisis. and at the end of the day i have all pop singers and shitty rap bands executed for the crime of dumbing down the world. we will also make everyone have to be extremely smart, or we kick them out of society where they must fend for themselves to survive. that's what i would do. seems like a good first day, what shall i do on the second day?

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
1) Start a space program.
2) Get every scientist in the world who would relate to it involved in it.
3) Get entertainment people involved in making a whole bunch of games, books, movies, shows to keep me occupied while I wait for the space program to advance
4) solve all those pesky global problems via a trial and error strategy
5) occupy myself with all those things the entertainment people were making
6) Claim a noble, uncorrupted, unbiased orphan as my successor.
7) Raise orphan to be excellent statesman.
8) Fake death, leaving cryptic note for orphan
9) Escape to space in (rockets? Shuttles? Elevators? Flying Saucers?) developed by space program people.
10) Find habitable planet
11) Settle down and wait for my next round with Death.

Yep, that's about it.