You are surrounded by 300 Spartans and can have two pieces of modern day equipment...

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
An MP5 with multiple drum magazines and ten pounds of C4 wired to detonate in the event my heart stops beating.

thatcanadianguy

Feb 15, 2009
Norris IV said:
Akimbo P90's and a cup of tea for the victory celebration :p
problem. p90 magazine only holds 50 rounds. even with 2 p90's you;d only have 100 rounds. that leaves 200 angry spartans to kill yo ass. you shoulda asked for more magazines, instead of tea :p

exdeadman

Apr 4, 2011
Pissed off 300 Spartans and I can only have 2 pieces of modern equipment?
If I were badass enough to fight them I'd go with a Buso Renkin (look up the manga of the same name) and a suit of whatever variation of powered armor from whatever future-fantasyverse you choose.

However, as a coward, I'd take Sigma and a cloaking device.

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
An all-wheel-drive car (with enough fuel to last a long time) and a lot of delicious food.
...you never said they were hostile Spartans, but I just want to be sure.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
I'm surprised so many people can't read the "two pieces of modern day equipment" part, and continue to talk about people and fictional equipment, weapons, and settings. Bah. (Plus the whole "can't be large like a tank" thing, and a gas mask plus a suit is two items, not one) But then I'm just over thinking this.

As for myself, Flamethrower and a canister of the fuel required. They've never seen the internet yet and the powers of the flameshield, so victory will be mine!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
A well-stocked tank, and a manual to operate said tank.

Modern warfare technology renders older methods obsolete.

lowerthanlow

Mar 21, 2011
PKA much?

http://www.justin.tv/woodysgamertag

The latest podcast from them featured a question phrased exactly like yours. Coincidence? No.

TheEnigmaticTwinky

Mar 14, 2010
Tacticool- Saiga-12 semiautomatic shotgun, seven fifty round drum mags (one shell for each of the wankers, and fifty more rounds if I miss just in case), optic sight, skeleton stock, angled foregrip, and a silencer (yes, they do exist. Go watch Sons of Guns on Discovery Channel if you don't believe me.)
That, and chainmail armor. It should protect me from the swords and such.

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
if they are hostile towards you and your surounded: trying to shoot yourself out of this one with any weapon would be useless. why? spartans were pretty beast at throwing spears and you can't really 360 spray any weapon fast enough to take down 300 of them (also plate armor do somewhat work a bit against some weapons.) you would die pretty fast since they would just spear you within a secound. however i would have the iron man suit and a lightsaber.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Two megaphones.

One in front of the other.

Scream.

EDIT: Seriously, what part of modern-day equipment escaped you lunkheads?

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
lowerthanlow said:
PKA much?

http://www.justin.tv/woodysgamertag

The latest podcast from them featured a question phrased exactly like yours. Coincidence? No.
Yeh thought this also. ^^