You are surrounded by 300 Spartans and can have two pieces of modern day equipment...

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
a Nntendo 3DS and another Nintendo 3DS, if it can glue modern day small children to the spot it'll work on spartans!

valkeminator

404Th Ravens. No.04
Nov 19, 2009
AH-64 Apache fully loaded, and a Sandwich.

...What? I get hungry after killing 300 Spartans.

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
Air strike radio to call for help... And a cookie, throw it at their feet and run while they're distracted

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
tesla coil to impress them and a fully stocked F-18 that resupplies itself every time it lands. i know have 300 of the best military history had ever known who believe i am a god and something to destroy every single opposing force

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
#1. Surface hardened steel platemail armor, modified to also hold bullets.

#2. AK-47 with tracer rounds. It's not so much about winning the fight so much as it is making a good life for yourself whilst in command of 299 spartans.

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
tank and keys to the tank. i assume that when I want the tank it just spawns and puts me inside.

zeplon

Jun 17, 2009
Those cat ears that can read your brain, and some bacon.

I'm going to die, why not happy?

HerrBobo

Jun 3, 2008
SomeBoredGuy said:
What do you do? The only catch is that they have to be things of a reasonable size (i.e. no buildings falling from the sky, no AC-130s, no large animals) and they cannot be either other people or things that require other people.

Oh, and to make things slightly more interesting, you are not allowed to just say "a gun", but rather you have to say the exact type of gun.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the Spartans want to kill you for some reason. Let's say you trod on the Spartan Commander's toe, and he got really pissed.
A flag saying "Lets be friends?" and a cap with the words, "Dorics do it better".

I reckon that would work.

TheRookie8

Nov 19, 2009
Wait...300 Greek Spartans, or 300 Halo Spartans?

...because if it's Halo Spartans, then I suddenly understand how people in the past must feel when people from the future decide to come back in time just to give us a technological wedgie.