You are the last human on Earth. What now?

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
For some reason, the first thing that came to mind was this: Grocery store -> cookie dough. Lots and lots of cookie dough. Confusing, I know, but delicious!

With some actual thought: It would be like real-life minecraft! First day, go out and horde food. Second day, horde more food. Third day, get a car. Fourth day, fuck about. To be honest, I'm not too sure what I'd do. I'd definitely do the cookie dough thing, though.

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
I would dedicate the rest of my life to building an archive of all human knowledge. All media, literature, and objects of culture would be collected, indexed, and stored in the safest location I can think of, Cheyenne Mountain. If I could accomplish that, I would then set all radio systems that hadn't failed or been destroyed to broadcast a continuous loop of prime numbers as well as the latitude and longitude of Cheyenne Mountain in hopes that one day an alien species would detect and locate the archives.

Should I accomplish both of these tasks before expiring or becoming infirm, I would spend the last of my days exploring every city and building on the planet.

Incidentally I would also include a genetic sample of mine and every other I could find with the archive so humanity could be cloned in the event aliens do find it.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
I would reach for a match. Internet folklore dictates that a match would be handed to me. I would improv from there.

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
The first thing I'd do would be to move into my local shopping mall and make it my house. I'd also make the shopping mall's supermarket my restaurant. I would then make my way to Japan, find the guy's office who is responsible for Final Fantasy X-2 and draw a penis on his Degree. Satisifed, I would spend a month doing the most ruthless combinations of drugs imaginable.

From there, I would somehow find a way to get my hands on nuclear bombs and fire them at the other side of the planet in attempt to attract attention from extraterrestrial beings to come and rescue me so I can leave Earth and hopefully start a new life on their planet.

Sounds legit to me. This isn't far from what I'd realistically do. Looking forward to it.

iLeikHip

Aug 30, 2011
>Minecraft
>Drive fast cars
>Travel to Bethesda Studios and play Skyrim
>Masturbate
>Steal a much lego as I can, build it, then throw it out
>Burn shit
>Raid a gun store and shoot shit
>Shoot burning shit
>Masturbate some more
>Do as much drugs as I possibly can.
>Light self on fire
>Pull pins on some grenades
>Jump of highest building I can find
>Masturbate one more time
>Die

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
I'd hoard all the electricities I can and hike to Bethesda's headquarters to acquire myself a copy of Skyrim.

Or more realisitically, eat and drink whatever I want until death.

My final action being a dramatic bite of a Dairy Milk bar and the words "Death by chocolate.."

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Semi-Truck+Gamestop=1st day.
I would then load up on food and move into my local power plant and keep it running.
I would get the most comfiest couch I could find along with furniture and other luxury items. Then get to Bethesda's offices and check out the cool behind the scenes stuff, head to Naughty Dog and nerdgasm all over their offices and then start learning how to fly planes. Get my hands on some military shit for fun, maybe visit fort Knox. You know the usual stuff.

EDIT: Gotta pick me up a Lambo.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Masturbate, I guess. What else would there be to do (outside of eating, sleeping, and such)?

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
Probably commit suicide via massive explosion, wouldn't be anything to live for and it would be a lonely experience, and I can't stand being alone.

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
Well, at least I still have my books...

Oh. Well, that's a minor inconvenience.Anyway, what books are now left to read?

No. No, that's not fair! I had time now!!! I HAD TIME NOW!!!!!!!

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I think playing tons of video games would be nice, but I'd probably have to capture a bunch of animals and start a farm or something, because food is kinda important too. Also, I doubt the electricity would be up for very long. In the end I'd probably have to look for books for entertainment and just wait and hope that eventually some aliens with the technology to clone and slightly alter my DNA in order to repopulate the Earth...

... Or just hope that some of the alien women are cute.