You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
To all the people saying they'd fight it, you should know that the monsters in Amnesia are completely immune to any form of physical violence.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
Shoot it. Right to bear arms FTW baby. But first determine if it was my friend in a costume, otherwist it might end baddly

qwewee

Jul 16, 2009
run back to my room or if I'm lucky my friends room as he is strong and has access to many different kinds of knives.

AngryBritishAce

Feb 19, 2010
Anyone else press play and immediatly shit their pants when the music came on?

Yeah I would just run until I got round a corner and it couldn't see me then sit down with my head turned to the wall. That usually works :)

dreddfan

Oct 21, 2010
I used to live in a block of flats in the West Midlands (England), and saw things like this all the time.

I would do now what I did then.

I would give him ten pence for a cup of tea.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Erana said:
"Oh, my. What a severe case of edema! And why is he running? Is there a fire?!
Where is his pants?

...Wait, is that blood?"
"Where are his pants?" and "Is that blood" make me wonder if he's a Kennedy?

On topic: I wear steel-toed boots almost every day, and if that was some kind of poorly planned prank, I'd be be somewhat sorry.... after I finished beating it down.

Sejs Cube

Jun 16, 2008
Stand aside and let it go by.

The guy clearly has somewhere to go in a hurry. Maybe he needs to use the can really bad. Who am I to judge?

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I'd probably run, but if I had my knife and I thought I couldn't outrun it, I'd stab it in the head as many times as I could and try to cause it enough pain to cripple it for awhile.

enistoja

Oct 12, 2010
Cry, enter a state of denial, and use my beat-people stick on it until either of us stops moving. Please note that the beat-people stick is a steel rod stolen from a wardrobe.

Or, in the most likely case, freeze up and be beaten to death by it.

Vesuvius Hetlan

Sep 3, 2010
Run off screaming like a japanese school girl. As it has recently come to my attention that is what my scream sounds like...

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
What anyone would do, kill it with bombs, guns, or fire. These things are PUSSIES!
But since I played the game, I know the only thing to do is to RUN!