You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Mortier

Jul 19, 2009
Would try to barricade myself in a room and start shitting all seven colours of the rainbow.

Definitely worth watching for a laugh.

Seriously, though. I'd have a panic attack and run my small and VERY scared ass away.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would run like the freakin' wind, that's what I would do.

the spud said:
Continue to run down the hall and use other people's infants as projectile weapons.

What!?! I do it all the time.
...or do this.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!??! AHHHHH!! runrunrun! im sorry for messing up your chais! oh blimy, there's jam coming out of the walls!!!!

SJXarg

Sep 20, 2010
Lot of dead people in this thread who don't read the whole unkillable and knives for a hand part.... interesting to read though!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
kidigus said:
Well it's only moving at a brisk jogging pace, I could probably outrun it.
Actually they run in accordance to your speed. if you run faster, they run faster. If you run slower, they run a bit slower. I guess its for challenge otherwise these things would just about own everyone as soon as they got on screen.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
What i would like to happen: Do like Killer Bee from Naruto and Lariat it's head off!

What'd probably happen: I'd leg it and then probably get chased down so i'd have to try the first option, likely failing miserably.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Grayjack said:
Ideally, I would kick its ass. Realistically, I would shit myself and run away screaming.
same, i'd like to think i'd be able to do the former but, really, i know the latter is what would ACTUALLY happen

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Eject every ounce of waste from my body immediately, so that I'm lighter for running like a little *****.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
It was running pretty fast in the video. Tripping it would seem my best chance. That, and to stop running backwards....

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I'd test my theory that .40 S&W hollow point rounds will stop anything that looks like a man in its tracks. Or at least slow it down enough to make escape easy.

Erana said:
"Oh, my. What a severe case of edema! And why is he running? Is there a fire?!
Where is his pants?

...Wait, is that blood?"
Right after I went through this mental process of course. Lots of people run down halls after all, but since I get a fair amount of time to watch it approach, I figure I would realize it was a terrible monster pretty quickly. Especially if the music gave it away like that.