You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Dragunai

Feb 5, 2007
Anyone who says fight it is talking crap.

If you saw a supernatural monstrosity running at you ALL logic is going to say "If I stand my ground then I will most probably die."

Reasons?

Its supernatural.
What says you can even hurt it?
What says you can even grab it or avoid its attacks?

Unless you're a professional demon / monster hunter you'd run and I doubt there are many of them around =p

EDIT:

And I say this having just completed Fear 3... so yeah by the laws of the net I am now an authority on supernatural monster fighting ^_^

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I'll throw the penguins I'm always carrying at it, if that doesn't work I'll just charge at him, head first for a head smash that'll most likely knock me out no matter what I hit.

winter2

Oct 10, 2009
Cleanse it with the Holy Flame of the Emperor as I recite the litanies.

Fear the Psyker.
Burn the Heretic.
Purge the Unclean.
Suffer not the Alien to live.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
Cover my face. It can't see you if you can't see it. Realistically I'd Run as far and as fast as possible. Ideally to a crowded area or the cop across the street.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Dragunai said:

If you saw a supernatural monstrosity running at you ALL logic is going to say "If I stand my ground then I will most probably die."

Reasons?

Its supernatural.

Unless you're a professional demon / monster hunter you'd run and I doubt there are many of them around =p

EDIT:

And I say this having just completed Fear 3... so yeah by the laws of the net I am now an authority on supernatural monster fighting ^_^
Don't pretend you wrote the encyclopedia on basic human behavior, fighting may not be the smartest thing in this case, but assuming they recgonize it as a threat, a good number of people would turn and fight.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
This isn't how I would react, but watch the video again and sing this to yourself.

"Doctor, doctor, give the news. I've got a bad case of lovin' you!"

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Same thing I do in-game: Haul ass in the opposite direction, and hope I lose it.

Serum211

Sep 28, 2009
HerbertTheHamster said:
take off my sweater and hold it in front of it so I can't see it's face, thereby rendering me invisible.

no really, try holding a box in front of the monster ingame. Fucking amazing ai there.

Sir, this plus your avatar is so funny I cant explain it.

OT:
If I feel like adding comidic effect to my death: Smile and say 'How do you do', then jump out a window. I'll probably be pretty high up, so it won't be pretty.

I I feel like living: Run while criying like a little wimp. Why are you looking at me like that? Rather be alive and a coward, than brave and dead.

Edit: Another thing I could do for comidic effect: While it's ripping me apart i could sing 'I was made for loving you'. Don't tell me that you wouldn't laugh at that.

Subwayeatn

Jan 28, 2011
Stop moving out of shock, try to figure out what it is, yelp, run the fuck away.

All within a matter of milliseconds.

PS. I'm liking this new captcha

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
the spud said:
Continue to run down the hall and use other people's infants as projectile weapons.

What!?! I do it all the time.
You have earned the right to use Kefka as your avatar.

Dragunai

Feb 5, 2007
Buchholz101 said:
Dragunai said:

Reasons?

Its supernatural.

EDIT:

Don't pretend you wrote the encyclopedia on basic human behavior, fighting may not be the smartest thing in this case, but assuming they recgonize it as a threat, a good number of people would turn and fight.
And at what point did I claim something so drastic?
Someone is over embellishing a point methinks :<

Right so you are saying that you are at work (as that is clearly an office) and you turn around to see a creature wrapped in a straight jacket of its own skin and you would stand your ground?

Considering you would most likely have a file in your hands from the photocopier and if you are lucky a bic pen in your pocket.

Mhmmmmm

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
I'd make like my bowels
*puts on sunglasses [http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/]*
and Evacuate