You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
draw the sharpest thing i have in my pocket, take the defensive stance and get ready to fight, just as I do anytime I see someone charging down anywhere at me.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
draw the sharpest thing i have in my pocket, take the defensive stance and get ready to fight, just as I do anytime I see someone charging down anywhere at me.
Does that, er, does it happen to you often?

OT: Peg it? Yeah, peg it

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Ideally, I would kick its ass. Realistically, I would shit myself and run away screaming.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
emeraldrafael said:
Exactly my sentiment, helps if you carry a fully metal pen too!

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
...run some more. Then when you're at the end of the hallway, give it a BIIIIIG hug and tell it everything will be all right.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
"Oh, my. What a severe case of edema! And why is he running? Is there a fire?!
Where is his pants?

...Wait, is that blood?"

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
CrashBang said:
emeraldrafael said:
Does that, er, does it happen to you often?

Get attacked by a grunt like that, no, never happened yet.

getting attacked by people, depends. There's the normal thugs and robbers sure, but then tehre are people who just hate my guts and would have no problem with killing me. Just as I would them. So often, no, I wouldnt say often. its varied, mostly by who makes the other pissed enough to retaliate in that fashion.

EDIT:

Genericjim101 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Exactly my sentiment, helps if you carry a fully metal pen too!
I find car/house keys work best, particularly for a cutting/sawwing edge with its teeth. Though just a solid punch with the key aimed out is enough to scare someone off if you can pierce deep enough.

Zenomorph

Jul 12, 2010
Run to the nearest room with people in it and hide like a coward hopefully good ol flappy face will be distracted chasing down the other people for me to get a reasonable distance from him.

Tarkinor

Mar 2, 2010
Run for my life. You can't fight those things. They just kill you. The only way is to RUN!

Charlie Emerson

Mar 17, 2011
try to make sure i knock off its right arm, these guys are just mashed up bits from other people so knocking it off would be easy. Then its just a very scary puppy dog, it can bite you, but i cant put much force into it with its jaws flapping like that.

bakutert

Feb 5, 2011
I'll first run and try to find any type of object to bash it with.then hit it repeatedly until its dead

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Run, and if I get cornered, try to fight it. It doesn't seem too stable, so a good kick landed on its chest could probably knock it over. Stomp its face, then run again.