You can choose one super power, what will it be?

TheCrapMaster

Aug 31, 2009
Teleportation if i can teleport with me objects/people that i want to teleport with me. I would start a move/removal firm, imagine how many costumers you can serve on a singleday. And i can charge extra for the "cool" way i move around stuff.

My next choice would be flying, because who wouldent want to do that?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I think I'd go for shapeshifting. The amped-up version that basically lets you become anyone or anything you can imagine as long as there's no massive difference in size. So many interesting things to be...

Other desirable powers in the runner-up category would be invisibility, super-speed and telekinesis.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Time-space manipulation.

All the benefits of time travel/affecting and teleportation, none of the restrictions.

Also, as stopping time has it's flaws (Such as suffocation due to air not actually being able to move if time has stopped) being able to manipulate both time and space would solve that little dilemma (Can affect the air you're moving into)

The teleportation can be done by manipulating space so where you want to be is a single step forward from where you are for a short period.

It would also allow for time travel along the same principle, folding time so that a previous/future time is just a step away.

I suppose the only downside would be the insane power rush that could come from it, with nigh omnipotent power it would be difficult to not abuse it (Also possible paradoxes...)

Nemusus

Jun 10, 2013
I would like the power to freeze time but still be able to interact with the world in a regular fashion (open doors, turn pages in books, etc.). It'd be one of the best powers out, I reckon. Complete a medical degree, then sit back and cure cancer in a second! Become a truly unstoppable vigilante/crimefighter! The possibilities are legitimately endless.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Maziecat said:
Flight. That's all I've ever wanted. I'd prefer wingless flight, though, and telekinesis is a close second.

Hoplon said:
Direct manipulation of the electromagnetic force.

Because who doesn't want to be god?
Is this a reference to Darker than Black?
Nope, since i have no idea what that is. it's a reference to the fact that being able to do that would give any super power you care to name.

DaWaffledude

Apr 23, 2011
Easily controlled, really, really strong telekinesis. Basically, I want to be Neo from the Matrix.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Time-manipulation Hiro Nakamura style.

It's the most OP thing ever: stop time, and laws no longer apply to you, you can do whatever you want, cheat for exams, beat up assholes, and with teleportation, you can go anywhere you want to without paying a dime.

Just without the aneurysms/tumours, as those are a pretty serious drawback, but otherwise, it is the best kind of superpower.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Dirty Hipsters said:
Invulnerability.

Think of all the awesome things I could do!

I could jump out of airplanes without a parachute.
I could run through traffic.
I could calmly walk through burning buildings.
I could rewire my house without turning off the electricity.
I'd never need to use oven mitts ever again.
I could go to Africa to pet the adorable lions.

I could do everything normal people are afraid of doing.
Captain Jack Harkness' style of invulnerability?

Because if you still feel pain, it becomes less awesome.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Time manipulation. Like the one from Prince of Persia. I dream for it every time these threads come up.

Red Line Wanderer

Dec 26, 2010
Shapeshifting! For great justice! And messing with people! Mostly the first thing!
Imagine being able to just shapeshift all day long. I wouldn't restrict myself to plausible, realistic things either. I'd give myself wings and gills and all sorts of wacky super-abilities. Typing or playing guitar? Littler fingers. Lunch time and the cafeteria is all the way on the other side of campus? Wings. Sports time? Adonis mode engage. People are mad at me? Turn into kitty cat. Big people are mad at me? Turn into lion. Seriously, most of my problems could be fixed with shapeshifting, and I would probably end up travelling the world and giving the finger to the system.

Zaldin

Sep 28, 2009
Chronokinesis. Complete control of time with me not being affected by time freezes. (As in aging as long as time is frozen, technically not being able to breathe when time is frozen, no hunger/sleep etc) Can take who/whatever I want into those timestops, they also drop out if I drop out of it.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
the objective best superpower which is to be able to beatbox while kissing

imagine the possibilities

imagine laying down a hot flow while you make out

you would be unstoppable

Cranky

Mar 12, 2012
The ability to pause time whenever, everywhere would be a playground.
Or to become a giant 4-storey pigeon capable of supersonic flight, that's nice too.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
Great intelligence, the ability to know almost every thing and solve problems almost instantaneously.
Could be used to create great things or used to control, that is the ability of great intelligence

Or invisibility, just to be able to sneak into every sounds pretty awesome

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Since my vocabulary skills are somewhat lacking and I find it difficult to speak my mind, I choose the Stupify power http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/3705/ .
At last! I will never lose an argument ever again!

The Ubermensch

Mar 6, 2012
Zeke17 said:
My choice would definitely be to be able to pause and unpause time.
You watched that After Hours Episode didn't you?

I have to agree, especially if the powers came with a rocking body with silver hair and a maids costume (But with small boobs that I'm self conscious about, so I wear bra padding.)

I kind of want to be Cirno though, though that's kind of an array of powers when you're an ice fairy who's also the strongest.

Adam Jensen said:
Power of absolute persuasion. Everyone does exactly what I want. No questions asked.
AidoZonkey said:
Great intelligence, the ability to know almost every thing and solve problems almost instantaneously.
Could be used to create great things or used to control, that is the ability of great intelligence

Or invisibility, just to be able to sneak into every sounds pretty awesome

Idiots, what would be the point of having the world and or your answers given to you? Conquest, the acquisition of knowledge, these are things I entrust to myself. For these things, it is not the destination but the journey. AZ, without the possibility for failure, success is incredibly holo. Adam Jensen, this gift would leave all of your relationships meaningless indulgences in which you are the only one feeling pleasure.