You can now forget everything about a certain game.

skystryke

The Tamiami Butcher
Jul 1, 2009
I have wanted to do this with Oblivion for the longest time because of how many hours I played that game but even it stops being as fun when you know everything about it.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
BioShock I guess... I knew all about "Would You Kindly?" before I played it and while I still loved the game, I didn't get the same experience.

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
Oh my god Red Dead Redemption I want to see the ending fresh again SOOOO BAD!

If that's too recent, though, I'd say Bioshock for all the obvious reasons.

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
World of Warcraft. I don't fancy I'll ever be so amazed and awed by gaming again. There's nothing like learning the ropes, and exploring new zones for the first time.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Fallout 3 and Neverwinter nights. If I absolutely had to choose, I think I'd just end up stuck, never deciding...

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
NotAPie said:
I guess I'll start, I really would love to play Bioshock again, I had everything spoiled for me so I didn't really get the surprise twist that everyone was talking about.
This.
I had the ending ruined for me, I had the twist ruined for me and I had pretty much everything else ruined for me through a thread on this site and a review for Bioshock 2 which contained no spoiler warnings.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Fallout 3 for a game that I want to play again, but either Chrono Cross or Star Ocean: Till the End of Time as being games i'd like to quite simply forget and never remember.

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
I'd like to erase Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and GTA 3. But I would have to erase everything I did after I had first played those to relive the great experience.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
NotAPie said:
zombiesinc said:
Alan Wake, again so I'd enjoy playing through a few more times, once on Hard, another on Nightmare.
I have to agree on that one, Alan Wake was fantastic!
I still remember jumping out of my seat at the ending and clapping.
[sub] I know I'm an idiot, you don't need to remind me [/sub]
Absolutely. It's the only game in recent memory that I've played from beginning to end, without playing any other games between then. I just... really enjoyed that game. I rented it, but once it goes down in price, I'll definitely be buying a copy and playing through on the higher difficulties.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
zombiesinc said:
NotAPie said:
zombiesinc said:
Alan Wake, again so I'd enjoy playing through a few more times, once on Hard, another on Nightmare.
I have to agree on that one, Alan Wake was fantastic!
I still remember jumping out of my seat at the ending and clapping.
[sub] I know I'm an idiot, you don't need to remind me [/sub]
Absolutely. It's the only game in recent memory that I've played from beginning to end, without playing any other games between then. I just... really enjoyed that game. I rented it, but once it goes down in price, I'll definitely be buying a copy and playing through on the higher difficulties.
Nightmare was intense, it really keeps you on your feet.

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
teh_pwning_dude said:
Maybe Deus Ex or the Nameless Mod.

Other than that, some visual novels would be nice to read again.
Just try not playing them for several years, i just played deus ex and the nameless mod a few months back, had not played deus ex since it came out and was a near completely new game to me all i vaguely recalled was the beginning of the game by that point and a few bits and pieces here and there.

Fallout 1 and 2, mass effect 1 and 2, metal gear solid series, baldurs gate 1 and 2, the early final fantasies up to maybe X, heck there a ton of games i played that i could probably pop in and not remember anything about them from the nes, commodore 64 days.

Krimson Kun

May 28, 2010
Probably Tales of symphonia, that was a good one, but the feeling you have when you first beat it is kinda gone when you've finished it over 30 times.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
I agree with a lot of people saying BioShock. Game of the century.

Also Red Dead Redemption, wish I hadn't spoiled the ending...

Apr 28, 2008
Shadow of the Colossus.

The feeling of climbing, and taking down a colossus for the first time is indescribable. I would love to have that feeling again. Plus the whole game was just amazing, and I would love to experience it again as I did the first time I played it.

Second choice is Final Fantasy VII.

Why? Because after the first few weeks it was out every one of my friends spoiled the story for me. I never played the game, but I know everything about the story.

I'd love to play it without knowledge of every single major story event.

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
The first Modern Warfare. The shock and awe effect that hit me when the nuke went kaboom, and then you played out your characters flesh-burnt final moments. Truly one of the first times a game made me go "Well...holy shit."

Too bad the story/campaign in the second Modern Warfare blew goats.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Wow, how many times can you say THE GAME in a sentence without anyone noticing?

NickIsCool said:
fear and fear 2

i loved my first playthroughs of those games so much, its ridiculous
Yeah, I want my first playthrough of FEAR back - that were awesome fun, but the best bits were Alma randomly appearing to give you the shits... which doesn't work so well on re-runs :(

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
Chronotrigger.

I'd love to experience a JRPG that I actually enjoy for once. again. . .
please it's been so many years someone. :(