You Can Sleep with Anyone in the World.... With a Twist

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
So if we could get some women in here to go for Felicia Day the entire sing-along-blog would have wonderful representation :D

ScRaT_the_destroyer

King of Fail
Nov 18, 2009
Old Spice Guy
Hugh Jackman
Nathan Fillion

don't judge me

edit: to make it look better

Geminel

Mar 29, 2009
Oh, oh! Could I pick like... Osama Bin Ladin? Not for what you think... Just to get him in the same room so I could shoot him in the fucking head. *nod*

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I guess Rihanna. I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up in front of a woman's lady parts but Rihanna seems like the kinda woman who's down with pegging.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Alright. So I came to a general consensus after discussing it. I'd ask one of my gay friends, cause he's already devoted himself to me (though I like to think I'm straight, still, I've thought about me. so I'm pan? maybe?). So it would be an easy transition, and I've thought about it and would be happy.

Though, I've asked my friends the same question, and the funniest thing one said was my best friend Jake.

<quote=Jake>I'd wait till Justin is of legal age, just so I could ruin his career

gotta say, I'd consider it if he was legal age.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Astoria said:
Well I'm bi so errr what do I do here :p
You do Neil Patrick Harris, that's what you do. :p

I certainly would.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
Jonathan coulton,he writes music and plays guitar and is a programmer! and he can sing! come on! what more could i want if i had to be gay!?

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
Berserker119 said:
I would go with me, from the future. Or something.
Dammit, ninja'd.

Well, if I can't choose myself...then I'd choose my roommate! I mean, we're already living together. I have no problem taking it to the next level.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
>.>...

If I had to turn gay for a few minutes, if it's possible to bang a fictional character I'd maybe consider Zack from Crisis Core (stupid sexy Zack Fair), but only if I'm the seme (otaku term for the dominant sexual partner).