You can wipe one MOVIE of the face of the planet...

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Funny People...yes..Funny People

I don't understand the hype about it, it really wasn't that great a film.

-Adam Sandler is a douche in the film, wrecking a perfectly good family for his personal gain
-It was extremely slow in terms of pace. I'm sorry, but for me, pace is needed. I need something to keep me engaged in the movie.
-The script was quite a sloppy effort in my eyes, I couldn't find it enjoyable.

It was a poor effort of a drama regarding comedians, I understand that it was quite a strange thing to base it on, but it really didn't do anything for me. i thought it was gonna be decent cos it had Seth Rogen and Jason Scwhwartzmann in it, unfortunately, I was proved wrong.

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Raykuza said:
Instead I'll go with... Batman Forever. Does the batsuit need nipples and a codpiece? The answer is NO. NO, goddammit, NO!
The only decent part of that movie was 'Kiss from a rose' by Seal

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
GamemasterAnthony said:
FoolKiller said:
Matrix 2... that way there would be no Matrix 3...
see... I win both
Crap...ninja'd.

I'm seconding this because the fact is the original Matrix could stand on its own. There was no need for a followup of any kind. The world has been made...the charcters introduced...the plot established. Nothing more needed to be done.
Thank you... you're my first.

More importantly, it was obvious after the first one had the movie end on the following quote:

"I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

From this, it is clear that the point was the rest is up to your imagination. Then the Wachowski brothers realized they could milk it for a ton of more cash and ruined the whole story. I do forgive them for this because while we gripe, they were just doing what they are paid to do: their jobs. All of us would do the same.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
I'd go with the Scott Pilgrim movie. Not because it's bad, it's actually a very good movie and I still enjoyed watching it for the third time last night but I feel it could have been done better. I'd erase it on the condition all the same people come back to do it again just better. Split the series into 2 or 3 movies so the pacing is better and more inline with the comics and it could probably be the best licensed movie in I've every seen. Also, make Envy's character suck less. She's kind of pointless in the movie.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Ozzy684 said:
Raykuza said:
Instead I'll go with... Batman Forever. Does the batsuit need nipples and a codpiece? The answer is NO. NO, goddammit, NO!
The only decent part of that movie was 'Kiss from a rose' by Seal
Really? I thought it was overplayed. I preferred U2's Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me in that.

And at least it wasn't Batman and Robin. They had bloody Go-Go Gadget skates at the beginning. Also, Schwarzenegger, while the biggest star in the movie, had top billing. Really? This isn't Terminator. This is Batman. If the movie had any sense, Clooney and O'Donnell should have had top billing.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Planet of the Apes 2001, fucking terrible movie, and proof that the director of the Uncharted movie has no idea what he's doing by casting Mark Wahlberg.

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
irani_che said:
Kick Ass
most bad movies can be avoided as no one talks about them.

but for some reason people have elevated this miserable piece with its pathetic lead and most awful mary sue as if it was good.
I agree 100%, the movie was horrible and it shouldn't have been ever made.

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
Titanic! I watched it at the cinema on a "double date+one"(<LOL) when I was about 14 or when ever it came out! Rubbish! Even Leo dying at the end couldnt make up for it!
MrJKapowey said:
Wayne's World. It's terrible.
WHAT? Why?????

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Grimlock Fett said:
Titanic! I watched it at the cinema on a "double date+one"(<LOL) when I was about 14 or when ever it came out! Rubbish! Even Leo dying at the end couldnt make up for it!
MrJKapowey said:
WHAT? Why?????
For me, bits were funny. Then it pushed it too far.

Funny section, OTT.

Funny section, OTT.

etc.

Nulien

Jun 19, 2010
Alien 3.

I still can't think of a way the egg in the opening scenes could have gotten there from the way Aliens ended. It was boring watching the alien kill all those prisoners... they were the most unlikeable, dirty, violent criminals (and all looked the same), so I didn't care about any of them when they died.

Overall, I just don't consider it part of the series at all. It ended with Aliens, as far as I'm concerned.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Titanic.

Why? So Celine Dion's career never would have taken off as it had, and I never would have had to listen to that fucking song even ONCE. Oh, your heart will go on alright Celine Dion; until I tear it from your cage with my bare hands and run it through a fruit juicer.

Nearly every other horrible, blasphemous movie I've seen has been some obscure B-lister garbage; very few movies I despise though ever achieve the kind of popularity that Titanic did.

(The list is only occupied by: The Star Wars Prequels, and Revenge of the Fallen)

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Indy 4 cause most of the action scenes were just to silly to be considered exciting, also it was very corny and the story was just... It really just doesn't need to exist.

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
Austin Gallagher said:
Justin Bieber: The Movie
Self explanatory
Have you watched it? Seems unfair to judge it otherwise! It could be really good! Perhaps a good twist at the end like in Seven!
"WHATS IN THE BOXXXXXXX!"
[http://img684.imageshack.us/i/sevenf.jpg/]

[IMG=http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3005/sevenf.jpg][/IMG] [http://img684.imageshack.us/i/sevenf.jpg/]

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
Transformers.

Not the original, animated one; that's one of the three best movies ever made. No, I mean the live action CG one and its sequel that got shat out a few years ago.

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
MrJKapowey said:
Grimlock Fett said:
MrJKapowey said:
WHAT? Why?????
For me, bits were funny. Then it pushed it too far.

Funny section, OTT.

Funny section, OTT.

etc.
Fair enough! I enjoy that kind of 4th wall wacky humour but then I think scary movie(S) is whack as f*ck and then i know people who think theyre the best movie ever made!

SHAWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

NapoleonWilson

May 27, 2010
considering that to remove something from history is to change history....I would go with the best bang for the buck...Erase Star Wars; the phantom penis from exsistence. If that goes, the timeline should,(and necesarily) realign with the erasure of the other 2. Please tell me that you have this power. After the removal of these wretched piles of filth the world itself will restablize,Pluto will be a planet again; hunger, famine, droughts, dieseses, politial correctness, mental illness all will be gone. If you have the the power, only you can save the planet from George Lucas's bowel movements.