You get to greenlight a sequel to any game that has ever existed. Which game do you choose?

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
HazelrahFiver said:
Irriduccibilli said:
Mirrors Edge 2, this time with a better and longe story
Absolutely this. I'm honestly confused as to why this game isn't being made. It's one of, if not the most unique, games I've played. It worked nearly perfect (despite what some people will say) and the story was actually refreshing - you weren't saving the world or even the city, just your sister and a much larger, darker plot never even got touched. It was like the first Mirror's Edge was one piece of the story-puzzle, deliberately done so that a sequel should be made!
I guess it's just too bad that EA announced that there won't be a Mirrors Edge 2 which kinda sucks, but we can still hope that someday...

Mako SOLDIER

Dec 13, 2008
Well, there haven't been any sequels to Fable or Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, so either of those are due one. We could do with finally seeing Condemned 3 too.

But if it had to be a sequel to one game...

A sequel to The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour. The gameplay would have to be seriously modernised (1st person point and click with a handful of logic puzzles just wouldn't hack it these days, but gameplay similar to Amnesia could work if sufficiently tweaked), but it's looong overdue.

Wr3kluz

Aug 14, 2011
I wouldn't mind another shot at bloody roar, with more blood and characters XD. Me and my friend recently went at it with BR3 and one broken ps2 controller, still played for an hour or two.

MangaVally

Apr 15, 2009
Rex Dark said:
Dungeon Keeper 3!
I want it now!
I loved DK2 and it had trailer for DK3, which unfortunately got canceled.
I was really looking forward to invading the land of the goodly heroes...
This, This a thousand times this!!!!

Also wouldn't mind a sequel to Skies of Arcadia, maybe not the same characters but the world is really cool and theres loads more that could be done with it

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
Custers Revenge 2

I want to see the hell this kind of game would raise now a days.

What can I say I strike matches just to watch them burn........ Down a forest smokey the bear going to murder me.

The Night Shade

Oct 15, 2009
King of the Sandbox said:
BishopofAges said:
Swordquest, that contest needs to end and the prized sword given to the gamer willing to fight for it.
Ha, good call. I remember watching an AVGN video about those and thought the same thing. I also realized that an old Atari game my mom and I used to play was one of those, and I never even knew it... or anything about the contest. Then again, I was like, 5, so it doesn't surprise me.
Me too this is a great idea,the kingdom of Nerdum depends on it.

Spitfire

Dec 27, 2008
There are quite a few sequels that I'd consider greenlighting.
Dreamfall Chapters, because Dreamfall ended on a massive cliffhanger.
System Shock 3, for the same reason, and because I want a game that plays like System Shock 2, but with modern graphics.
Jedi Academy 2, because the Jedi Knight series had insanely good gameplay, and were the only Star Wars games that actually made you feel like a Jedi.
And finally, Homeworld 3. Homeworld was a spectacular game, but the gameplay, as unique as it was, could've been better. Homeworld 2 improved on the first game in almost every aspect, and the gameplay was at its tightest. But just when Relic had perfected the Homeworld formula, they abandoned the franchise, and went on to make a series of RTS games about fat space marines. Not cool.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Alan Wake the first one was great and it ended on a cliff hanger. C'mon 360 users we get a unique game and we throw it away? Supposedly there is an arcade game that will continue the story, but thats just rumors. I hope those are false and make a retail game to continue the series.

Too Human I may have been the only person to enjoy this game. It had many problems sure, but it was fun and the story picked up and the end. Silicon has given hints its in development and after the legal battle with Epic I bet we will get true conformation. Hopefully MS will publish it again. Maybe launch title on new xbox?

Brutal Legend, this game has zero chance of getting a sequel but Tim deserves it.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE!

I want a goddamn sequel already! GIMMIE!
i agree totaly we need ot revive that amasing and epic genre which was basically ignored. freespace had amasing, dare i say valve level storytelling. and mixed it with gameplay very very well. the only problem is volition whose story telling team seems to have gone back to grade three see Red faction guerilla.
everyone was expecting some deep shit from volition back with everincreseing epicness of gameplay. plus they left us with a doosy of a cliffhanger.

that doesnt mean i stil dont want it... AHEM FRESPACE 3 FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3! i also want my sequwel awedy!

Oct 30, 2010
Baldur's Gate 3

There is something to be said for going out on top, so maybe Alpha Protocol 2 would be a better choice.

Caleb_LK

Aug 9, 2011
Conkers Bad Furday 2 but uncensored none of this censored xbox crud or Mirrors Edge 2 I personally really enjoyed the original and would love to see what the sequel would bring to the table.

UnknownGunslinger

Jan 29, 2011
I'd love to see a Dungeon Keeper 3 game. The most ridiculously fun and dark humor strategy game evah :p
It truly had a unique gameplay bur I doubt it will make a comeback anytime soon :(

UnknownGunslinger

Jan 29, 2011
Jodan said:
SomeLameStuff said:
FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE! FREESPACE!

I want a goddamn sequel already! GIMMIE!
i agree totaly we need ot revive that amasing and epic genre which was basically ignored. freespace had amasing, dare i say valve level storytelling. and mixed it with gameplay very very well. the only problem is volition whose story telling team seems to have gone back to grade three see Red faction guerilla.
everyone was expecting some deep shit from volition back with everincreseing epicness of gameplay. plus they left us with a doosy of a cliffhanger.

that doesnt mean i stil dont want it... AHEM FRESPACE 3 FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3FRESPACE 3! i also want my sequwel awedy!
Oh god, it's been ages since I last thought about Freespace :D Hellz yeah they definetly should make a sequel or re-make... Until then at least we have one more Mass Effect to quelch our thirst for sci-fi space operas :)