You gotta have some big balls to do this

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Genesis_Man said:
Fuck that shit. Thats insane, they should use some solar powered lights or something. But wow...that would take alot of upper body strength and stuff.
I was wondering why they didn't just use solar power myself. It seems like it would be much more convenient.

Nixzilla

Sith Lord
Jul 21, 2009
yeah no thank you and the crap he was hooking his safety line to f that. and after all that we didnt get to see him change the bulb wtf

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
...I didn't know Assassin's Creed was a real job.

Still, don't know how that guy manages, I figured the sheer weight of his balls would hold him down.

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
Oh god.

I was listening to this song while watching it.

<youtube=rNVCD1dsnJI>

Amazingly fitting.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Actually I changed my mind! I'll never do that. They'll just go lightbulbless until they can find someone else to do it XD

aschere van she

Sep 26, 2010
I was gonna comment and be like "i could do it!", but i just watched the video and i was like "holy fuck, i could never ever do that" Just watching that video freaked the hell out of me :eek:

lewism247

Aug 1, 2009
It doesn't matter if you're scared of heights or not, that's just fucking scary. I tip my hat to that guy.

To think how easily it would be to fall off.

'shudders'

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Holy fucking shit... I could never do that freeclimbing, maybe with safety stuff, but I would go impossible slow...

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I was getting some epic vertigo watching that, and I'm not afraid of heights.

And that narrator is terrible.

pejhmon

Mar 2, 2010
They should have given the guy a parachute bag so that when he is finished on the top he can just jump off and glide down to safety :D (forget the fact of getting it caught up in the antenna or something :p)

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
I know it sounds stupid, but maybe give the guy a parachute? Like, it's high enough for around 20 seconds of free fall for him to realize what the fuck happened and pull it. And then he wouldn't have to climb down either.