You hate something and your the only one...

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
Mobile phones, Frankie Boyle because his jokes are so easily predictable and he tries too hard to be offensive, all anime that isn't Haruhi, Bon Jovi, Futurama, vegetables, poor quality meat,fast food, games that don't have an original and solid stroyline (except GMod and other games with genuinley good gameplay to make up for it) Bioware, HDMI cables, dogs, bamboo, double beds,, James Bond, Titanic, Tom Clancy books, Tom Clancy games, nVidia, Intel, pre-built computers, electric trains, diesel trains, chocolate, coloured socks.

Is all I can think of atm.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
pyrokleptic said:
alexdulcianu said:
Kids. Why does everyone think they are all cute, adorable and smart?
I agree with you wholeheartedly on this one, kids are the most annoying thing in the world IMO and I despise them with a passion. Especially babies, Why do people think they are bundles of joy when all they do is cry and crap all day long, the last time I check that was not enjoyable. Everyone says oh well you were a kid once... yeah and I hated kids back then too. I can't stand it when I am walking through the store and some kid is crying and the parents are doing nothing about it, or when I go to a restaurant and a kid is sitting there repeating the same thing over and over again. I get so angry that I have to leave. There have been a few accounts though where I will be walking along and some kid is crying, I just glare at it and it stops. This has happened on a few occasions in different stores around here.
After reading this and similar I have no choice but to say my answer to the OP is child-haters.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Now I know I'm not alone on this one, but out and about with my IRL friends, I'm the only one who hates the new Transformers films. Grrr...

But something I'm cmpleatly alone on, I feel anyway, I don't like Super Meat boy... Like not at all... I just didn't like the floatyness of the controls...

Cadaverezzi

Sep 28, 2010
Atheists who mock religious people. I'm not religious, but it annoys me when someone feels the need to tell a religious person 50 reasons why God isn't real.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
tomtom94 said:
Kick-Ass.

I'm sorry, I didn't like the film. It was trying too hard to be over-the-top, I found the lead irritating, and I couldn't follow most of the fight scenes.

My friends are not happy with me for this opinion.
I only like it because at one point there's an out of focus Pendulum flyer....

And Player Match on Black Ops, much to the disagreement of my freinds.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
ZiggyE said:
OT: Lord of the Rings. The films and the books. Most over-rated pieces of junk ever with cliche storylines. And it invented sterotypes for Elves and Orcs that seems to be used in almost every fantasy book/game/movie henceforth. Get some original ideas people.

I honestly think the only reason some people liked it is because of the beautiful scenary. Well I live in New Zealand, and it looks nothing like it did in that movie :S
Uh, whut?

Hold on, you're saying LotR were cliché, but that is entirely erroneous because Tolkien INVENTED that "cliché", so you're wrong on that part. Yes, they're overrated, but they still are among the best fantasy books ever to be made.

And you're blaming Tolkien for inventing stereotypes for Elves/Orcs that OTHER people use? Hold on, WHAT? That is just bullshit.

OT: Nobody is ever the only one.

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
ZiggyE said:
Battenbergcake said:
Neogenesis Evangelion.
THANK YOU! I am so with you. Most anime fans treat this as 'DEEP stuff man' and when I say I don't like it it's because I 'didn't get the meaning of it'.

ffs.

And while we're on the topic of anime I hate while everyone else in the anime community seems to love it...

K-On. Sorry. Just don't get the appeal.
Thank GOD! Someone else hates K-on!!!
On that note I also hate Working!! which is insanely popular for some reason.
But NGE is good...

What else do I hate that everybody else loves? Dunno...cheese?
Cheese and milk.

BlastedTheWorm

Jan 26, 2010
EmileeElectro said:
Cheryl Cole... thanks to British media, even when she acts like a twat they make out she is so badly done to and needs to be worshipped. I hate how they have dubbed her to be a "national treasure." People like Stephen Fry and Ian McKellin are considered national treasures, not stupid whores who beat up black people in toilets.
Hate that cow. How can someone with such a disgusting voice even claim to be a singer?

ABLb0y said:
Everyone gushes about Bayonetta, saying things like "Really good game" "Best example of a female character" "Perfect" but, when i played it, i found it absolutly horrible. So, I'm either crazy or the only sane person in the world. Probably the former.
Kinda funny really, seeing as she's probably the WORST female character to grace videogaming.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
ZiggyE said:
Ohrly? Nearly all anime communities and people I know in r.l. who are into anime love it. I have trouble finding a person who doesn't hate it among those communities. And people who do dislike it often don't like anime in general.
I never visit anime communities or any online communities in general besides this one.

I probably just happen to reside among the backlash community.

PorkChopXpress

Huzzah!
Aug 8, 2010
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

drbarno said:
The godfather
I can't understand why film critics seems to say its the best film.
They don't, they say Citizen Kane is (and it DOES sucks). Personally, I have to disagree about the Godfather, I enjoy that movie.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Spawny0908 said:
Half Life...I just don't get it. Please don't hurt me...*hides*
Must...Resist...... urge to..... hurt... >.<

OT: Dragon age. Seriously, bioware can shove that right back up their asses where it evidently came from.

PorkChopXpress

Huzzah!
Aug 8, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Everyone gushes about Bayonetta, saying things like "Really good game" "Best example of a female character" "Perfect" but, when i played it, i found it absolutly horrible. So, I'm either crazy or the only sane person in the world. Probably the former. Kinda funny really, seeing as she's probably the WORST female character to grace videogaming.
After the opening bit in the graveyard with the fat Italian guy...I traded it in. Because I realized I'd have to put up with HOURS of the same horrible shit! HA!