You hate something and your the only one...

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Portal sucks really much too also peaple who don't wanna drop the fucking cake thing, It wasn't even fun goddammit, HL2 and the episodes, they suck so hard.

Also, fish I can't fucking eat that crap!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Animals, especially dogs and cats, they have no manners at all and invade my personal space to a great degree, i really dont get why people would want a animal in their home, insects i like, they live in corners of your house so you rarely see them, they are terrified of you so they wont get near you, they dont smell, at all and they never try to eat your food unless its been on the floor for days, at which point its fair game.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
I hate Facebook.
I hate how people are amazed by something that is bound to get bested by another one of those things ... you know, first it was myspace, myspace was defeated by bebo, bebo beaten by Facebook. Can something kill this already?

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Bobby Kotick.

Look, I know all of you here love him, but I hate him.
You're not the only one.

alexdulcianu said:
Kids. Why does everyone think they are all cute, adorable and smart?
Hey, you should know, you were one.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
The majority of people I have ever seen, spoken to, been next to while waiting or quing for somthing, basicly everybody except most of my family and the 5 people outside my family I actually like.

AbstractJuggler

May 27, 2009
Stephen Fry. You know when you don't like someone/something but you can't really explain it right off the bat - you just do? That. He just pisses me off.

mazeut

May 9, 2009
Lost. Three or four episodes into that show their running out of food and decide that their best options for survival are to divide up into bitter love triangles and build a golf course.

Defective_Detective

Jul 26, 2010
mazeut said:
Lost. Three or four episodes into that show their running out of food and decide that their best options for survival are to divide up into bitter love triangles and build a golf course.
Seriously?! Wow. I never watched any part of it past the first episode. Maybe I should be glad I didn't.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Repo The Genetic Opera, especially amongst my friends.

It feels like it is literally composed of fail, and I'm the only one who can see it.

Continuity said:
Must...Resist...... urge to..... hurt... >.<

OT: Dragon age. Seriously, bioware can shove that right back up their asses where it evidently came from.
I'm right there with you. Picked it up at Gamestop, played for 40 minutes on the 360, immediately returned and got my money back.

I cannot comprehend any of the praise the game has gotten (though I have heard the console ports were just terrible, so maybe that's the problem...).

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
Continuity said:
Spawny0908 said:
Half Life...I just don't get it. Please don't hurt me...*hides*
Must...Resist...... urge to..... hurt... >.<

OT: Dragon age. Seriously, bioware can shove that right back up their asses where it evidently came from.
0.o ...Ok I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Stand Alone Complex said:
Will Ferrel.

'Nuff said.
I was go to say no till I read this. Then again, I don't hate him I just wonder how anyone could find him funny and how he could be called an actor at all.

Same with Angelina Jolie.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
Outside of the internet pretty much everyone I know seems to love Avatar, or as I call it, 'Big Blue Space Kittehs versus the Marines from Aliens', whilst I find it extremely irritating.