You have a resurrection machine

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
You have a resurrection machine gifted to you by a mad scientist. Its operation is quite simple. You select a person you want to resurrect, and they will come back with all the memories they had when they died, but the will be as they were when they were 20 years old (or as old as they were when they died, assuming you're resurrecting a kid). The only catch is you have to throw 5 healthy people into it (so no cancer patients or dying elderly) to spit out the person you want.

Who do you sacrifice, and who do you bring back?

Captcha:
easy as cake

Yes, the choice is easy for me, but I'll add my input after the thread is moving.

FAQ:
can we have historical figures with fictional talents/inventions? like nikola tesla in the illusionist.
You can bring back Tesla, or Lincoln, but they won't be magical or vampire hunters.

I have a problem with the description of healthy? Are we talking no terminal illnesses or just diseases. You'd be hard pressed (and I bet it would be impossible) to find someone who is perfectly healthy.
You could throw in 5 wheelchair bound mentally handicapped people, but they have to be full grown. If they are dying from cancer, aids, or anything else terminal, they can't be used. The machine works on matter conversion, so 5 babies wouldn't work. That way you can't kill annoying kids in this question. Kids still have a chance to develop into a not-shitty, not-annoying members of society.

My dead cats if they count?
I'll let animals and pets go for a 3 to 1 trade. It still has to be humans though. The machine can't run off of 5 other cats. Too much hair I guess.

Lotwut?
The rules basically are if they are dead now, they can fall out of the output section of the machine, and anyone who is alive when the machine is turned on can be placed in the input.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
Well, the only people I would be willing to sacrifice would be those I consider "Evil", like child molesters, serial rapists, serial killers, mass murders, and etc. Who would I ressurect, well as many of history's great people as I could, and then some random people, just to get the straight story of history from the "common" man.

Particular people though, would be Jesus Christ, Albert Einstein, literally the first "human"(first genetic Human, had to be someone, who was considered first). My Grandpa, my great Grandpa, and same for Grandma's side, just want to get their stories. George Washington, and really all the founding father's of my country. This list could go on for a long time, so I am going to stop where I am.

EDIT: If I can not sacrifice evil people, then I simply would not use the machine.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
RicoGrey said:
Well, the only people I would be willing to sacrifice would be those I consider "Evil", like child molesters, serial rapists, serial killers, mass murders, and etc. Who would I ressurect, well as many of history's great people as I could, and then some random people, just to get the straight story of history from the "common" man.

Particular people though, would be Jesus Christ, Albert Einstein, literally the first "human"(first genetic Human, had to be someone, who was considered first). My Grandpa, my great Grandpa, and same for Grandma's side, just want to get their stories. George Washington, and really all the founding father's of my country. This list could go on for a long time, so I am going to stop where I am.

EDIT: If I can not sacrifice evil people, then I simply would not use the machine.
Oh, you can sacrifice evil people, but for the sake of this question, you should have some names. Charlie Manson probably would be your first choice, but who would be your other 4? Hell, if you run out of good people to resurrect, you could res 5 Hitlers to make another Hitler so you could kill him again.

The rules basically are if they are dead now, they can fall out of the output section of the machine, and anyone who is alive when the machine is turned on can be placed in the input.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Alright, this thread needs a kick in the pants.

Super-OP-jitsu!

Sacrifice: Jersey Shore cast
The world's intelligence will thank us.

Resurrect: Gene Roddenberry.
Maker of Star Trek deserves an encore at life.

Alternative choice: George Carlin
The world needs his brand of logic. A fitting choice to replace the vacuum that Jersey Shore is creating.

Calliope

Oct 12, 2009
Sacrifice : Five environmental lobbyists that values organic food over eliminating starvation.
Ressurect : Norman Borlaug

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
I wait till someone i care about dies then i sacrifice which ever 5 people i can to bring them back.

Alternatively I use it to bring back a 20 year old supermodel.

Ravesy

Apr 16, 2012
I'd sacrifice the casts from:
Jersey Shore
Geordie Shore
The Only Way Is Essex
Made in Chelsea

Who would i bring back? Anyone. ANYONE! In fact, even if using them didnt ressurect anyone I would still consider it a massive win for the planet...

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I would sacrafice:

James Holmes

The marketing department of EA.

Resurrect: A still born child.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
crofty616 said:
I'd sacrifice the casts from:
Jersey Shore
Geordie Shore
The Only Way Is Essex
Made in Chelsea

Who would i bring back? Anyone. ANYONE! In fact, even if using them didnt ressurect anyone I would still consider it a massive win for the planet...
Brilliant, add to that the Godawful people from Summer Daze and I wholeheartedly agree with your choice of sacrifice.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I have a problem with the description of healthy? Are we talking no terminal illnesses or just diseases. You'd be hard pressed (and I bet it would be impossible) to find someone who is perfectly healthy. Also the definition of people is very vague, as it varies from country to country. So until the OP clarifies I'm running with standard legal definitions. What I would do is find some ridiculously religious country with a very lax ethics board that mainly disallows stuff like abortion, and preferably has nothing to lose by taking on riskier endeavors (maybe something like Cuba). Then I would on the bench fuse together 5 human eggs and 5 human sperm essentially making a person (if a person is considered a person at conception - hence why the very religious country was necessary). Then I'd throw my plates into the machine and start spitting out scientist after scientist.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Take the machine apart to understand how it works then make something cooler with the knowledge.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Sacrifice
Bobby Kotick.
All of Zynga's execs.
All of activisions execs.
All of EA's exec's.
All of the WBC.
Every single person from reality tv.
Entire cast of Baby Genius 2.
The person who wrote twlight books and all the actors who played its chars in the movies.
The entire vatican that can be sacrficed.

I mean it i want all these people thrown in even tho I wont need em all better to be safe as for who i revive.

Resurrect
1. Shakespeare
2. Alexander The Great
3. Random Caveman for lulz
4. All the actors for the doctor so we can have a ep with all 11 of em XD
5. Teddy Roosevelt
6. Elvis Preasely
7. My dead cats if they count.
8. Hitler so I can beat the fuck out of him then kill him
9. Hitler again so I can torture him and kill him like he had Jewish ppl killed
10. Hitler once more so he can be tried and humiliated all over the world

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Hmmmmmmm.... since there was a suspiciously similar thread, I'm going to go with something different.
I will sacrifice: Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Ray William Johnson aaaaaaand Bill 'O Reily.

Bring back: Kurt Cobain.

Yeah, I was boring and petty, so what?

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
I'd sacrifice the people who work for Fox news and bring back my uncle Shane. Dude didn't deserve to die so young. His funeral was one of the saddest times of my life.