You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Yay, I'm an assassin!

Ok so I lost me boobs and became a bloke, but yay I'm an assassin!

themilo504

May 9, 2010
The last game I played was Shin megami tensei devil survivor IM DOOMED.
The worst part that the game before that was he new ace attorney.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
My NG+ engie character from Torchlight 2? Whoo!

I shall wander the world, slaughtering wildlife with my honking massive cannon and robotic minions with my pet panda named Kubrick by my side!

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I become Kaim from Lost Odssey? Well... that's odd considering I'm a female. Ah well. I get to live forever! Though it's a rather sad and long tale and I don't like my immortality. But hey at least I have quite a nice sword. But god damn every dream brings out a lot of emotion.

WhyWasThat

Jul 2, 2010
I'd be Joel.

Now that I suddenly no longer have to worry about surviving a desperate world of bandits and zombies, I'd probably become an alcoholic and spend my days sitting in bars brooding about my past actions. I'd especially miss Sarah, the daughter I lost 20 years ago.
I'd find it difficult to relate to people, and eventually would become an emotional and nervous wreck.

In the end I'd down a bottle of Jack Daniels and blow my brains out.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
Spartan448 said:
I played X-Com Enemy Unknown last, which HAS no real main character...

I guess the closest thing would be my main Col. Sniper.

Archangel armor, Plasma sniper, and 127 kills to his name.

And he can't hit a sectoid for his life, somehow.
Technically you're playing as the commander of the the entire XCOM project, so you'd be pretty much yourself except with an entire secret paramilitary organization willing to die by the truckload at your behest and the most advanced technology ever seen on earth to play with.

Sounds like we're in the same boat!

Liv's Runaway Snail

Apr 15, 2012
Well then I become Agent 47 from Hitman... That would be interesting, instead of my friends and family seeing a happy, bubbly person they will get someone with a blatant stare.

I don't think he would be very pleased with some of the customers at work, and by the way I've been playing him the game he might just shoot them with his silverballers.

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
The Courier from Fallout New Vegas. Since I have the PC version I guess I get the ability to drop nukes at will and my Deathclaw Alpha (with a hat!) will maim anyone close. Also, fast travel will come in handy.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Legomaniac91 said:
Well since I finished the Jetstream DLC for Metal Gear Rising:Revengance, I guess I'm now a Brazilian cyborg samurai.
I guess that makes me your rival blondey.

At least my lust for Gatorade filled spines makes up for the fact I'm wearing augmented high heels.

God I wish there was Armstrong DLC......

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
I'm stuck with Pyro from TF2

I wonder if the suit gets sweaty if worn too long. It would be a bit of a pain to take long showers. Aside from that, nothing would change.

DestinyCall

May 5, 2009
Glory to Arstotzka!

Now I better get back to my booth, these immigrants won't process their own paperwork.

Papers, please. Entry is not guaranteed.

JarinArenos

Jan 31, 2012
... crap. I'm a fortress Dwarf. I'm probably gonna mine a shaft below my work for that sweet, sweet adamantine, and release nightmares on the city.

GeterianMarsus

Jun 19, 2013
Tatsuya Suou from Persona 2?
Hmm
Pros
-Handsome(apparently)
-Slightly taller
-Get to ride a motorcycle
-If someone fucks with me I can just fry their ass with my persona
-Free lighter
Cons
-Possible encounters with Lovecraftian horrors seeking the destruction of all mankind.

...worth it

Jan 27, 2011
Umm....So I'm now a blue hedgehog with super speed?

....Uhhh....cool I guess. Gonna make the commute to and from university a lot more awesome. Hell, I might as well drop it and become the best courier in the history of EVER.

On the other hand...How will this affect my relationship? I mean, I'll be cuddly as all hell, but I don't think my GF is a furry...This could get ugly... >_>

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I'm a Pokemon Trainer.

I'm okay with this. My Pokemon will make everything better.

Leatherface515

Apr 4, 2010
Well i was playing ~MaterialBrave~ yesterday, so this is one of the best outcomes i could've hoped for.
Anyhow according this im Ayumu Kaburagi,so i'd never get bored thanks to the *NeoPlasm* creatures&My Friends.
Exploring the island with my ~Cute~ classmates & fighting NeoPlasm ...Sounds much better than being stuck in GTA IV
(Played that 2 days ago, lost interest a few hours in)

-Anyhow here's the Opening and *Character* Movies for MaterialBrave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjPfGqx1-4 - Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwMFhgiyh-Q - MaterialBrave ~CM~ (This one shows a bit of gameplay)