You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
Anyone who starts their sentence with "Would you kindly..." is going to have a swarm of bees attacking them before they can finish their sentence.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Bigby Wolf it seems.

This dude gets scary when he's angry. Luckily, I'm not prone to anger, but at the very least, I'd become a harder person.

Drake Barrow

Jan 10, 2010
Chris Redfield, RE 5. Apparently I inhaled a pair of small children, and stored their muscle mass on each of my arms. On the plus side, if the car breaks down on the way to work, I'll just pick it up and carry it in. Also, herb addiction. Talk to your BSA agents about the dangers of herbage today!

If this had popped up a day or two ago, I'd be Ryder White from Dead Island. That would be terrible, though the 'get really mad and shoot people for about 10-15 seconds without worrying about ammo' part would mitigate the suck factor somewhat.

Headbiter

Nov 9, 2009
TheRiddler said:
Anyone who starts their sentence with "Would you kindly..." is going to have a swarm of bees attacking them before they can finish their sentence.
HAH!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Fallout New Vegas so...basically I'm an avatar of God. I'm the only person in The Wasteland who gets things done and, the only person who can make people do things. I can get close to any high-ranking person from any faction no matter what (well, at least until I start doing stuff for those people). The best thing though is the fact that my double-gunshot wound to the head made me infinitely more AWESOME.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
I have become this young man:

Which is to say, a bit odd, considering I am a young brunette woman. I don't know how well the family and friends will take to the makeover.

However, the whole part about being able to fuse many different beings of mythology should be fun, considering how much I love myths anyway! Time to get some figures out of the sea of my soul~!

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Just so happens last thing I played was Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Total awesome, I get to become a mythical crimefighter, yey! And then I quickly notice the gasbill from the batmobile/batwing... boo!

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
So I'd be another pokemon trainer in the real world. That could be super-cool.....
but why oh WHY did I resist the urge to play a little Sexy Beach 3 when I had the chance last night?????

RandomMan01

Sep 18, 2012
Last game I played was Dwarf Fortress so... I guess I'm my expedition leader.

Oh goody, I'm an 86-year old miner dwarf named Stukos [last name unpronounceable]. Let's see what my description says. So I'm a short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. Let's see what else...

I am often sad and dejected. Joy. I have great analytic abilities, a great memory, and the ability to read emotions fairly well. I am quick to heal and slow to tire. I have a deficit of willpower. I'm also an alcoholic, by which I mean lack of alcohol will literally kill me.

On the bright side, I have a bad-ass beard, and am good at appraising things, plus 86 isn't too old, at-least if we're going by game logic. On the negative side, I can't pronounce my own last name, I have suddenly lost several feet, many pounds, and all my hair, not to mention my dependence on alcohol and lack of willpower are going to be a problem with getting a job. Oh, and I'm apparently going to have to retake swim classes.

Sellon88

Sep 15, 2013
Well it's good I played Dust and not Slender.

Well let's see an unknown past lots of skills and a talking sword and an adorable flying cat thing as companions.. Yea I could live with it.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
Persona 4
so I just do what I do normally, except I occasionally have to save kidnapping victims by battle demons inside my TV set
ok!

Brotha Desmond

Jan 3, 2011
The character from Pokemon Y. So if it's still the real world, then I guess all that changes is I turn into an androgynous 10 year old kid with a weird haircut.

prpshrt

Jun 18, 2012
I played a game of dota storm spirit so I guess I am lightning and storm incarnate? Awesome :D
Guess that would mean I'd be like dude from infamous then?

jab136

Sep 21, 2012

Moderated

May 12, 2012
If I can be any character from dota 2 and cannot change between them, I would pick faceless void because quick movement/teleporting, stopping time, randomly avoiding harm, and if I ever get into a fight, randomly stunning.
But then again, if I pick Abaddon I can block some damage, heal others, slow people down, and then jump off buildings to heal all wounds. Then again, with meepo I would have 5 of me, the ability to hold people in place, and the ability to teleport to any of my clones. That would be pretty amazing actually. I choose meepo.

If I can change freely between them, then holy shit, infinite power.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
I was playing Warframe.

As her, specifically, though equipped with a Soma AR, Kunai and the Glave melee weapon

keniakittykat

Aug 9, 2012
Link from Twilight princess, fuck yeah! ... Hmm, I'd be a man. A slightly younger sexy man. Who's a sheepherder, and can turn into a wolf and talk to animals. I'd have so many deep conversations with my cat and the feral chickens in the park.