You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

vasudean

May 30, 2008
I guess that would make me a Torchic. That would be awkward to look like a small orange chick that spits out fire. It would also be weird when I start to go to my friend's house and be chased around by my best friend's Chihuahua/Jack Russel Mix. Although it would be karmatic backlash based on how much I terrorise the poor thing.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Civilization V, playing as the Persians.

So, do I just have to go to lectures dressed as Darius in between whittling down the Egyptians and growling at China? Because I'm ok with that.

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
I played X-Com Enemy Unknown last, which HAS no real main character...

I guess the closest thing would be my main Col. Sniper.

Archangel armor, Plasma sniper, and 127 kills to his name.

And he can't hit a sectoid for his life, somehow.

Yozozo

In a galaxy far, far away...
Mar 28, 2009
I was playing a hacker/sneak in Deus Ex... I suppose the worst part will be when my wife discovers I'm more machine than man, now.

That said, all my points in computer stuff will really come in handy at work!

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Currently playing FEAR 2, so I got no clue. Pshycic military shooter who is(iirc) the son of Alma?
Life would probably suck. The visions alone should make me kill myself.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
I would be this awesome fella then:

At least a decent protagonist from a game with proper mechanics, dispite having regenerative health.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
So I would be Valvatorez, the vampire that gave up consuming blood to eating sardines instead, much to the dismay of my werewolf manservant, Fenrich. I also instruct Prinnies. Well, it would make a nice change from my actual day job, having a werewolf manservant would be pretty cool, its just a shame that I don't really like sardines. The game I last played (and is still currently playing) for people that don't know and are interested, is Disgaea 4. A very good game, heartily recommended.

brai33

Aug 28, 2013
Oh my god, yes, I'd be Edward from Black Flag >:D Ima go sail my pirate ship to school!

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010

Able to interface with probably any electronics, superhuman senses, improved intelligence and analytical skills, not to mention ridiculous physical abilities - not bad.

On the downside, I'm gonna have to get used to getting funny looks or keep cloaked a lot unless...
I become the suit after the ending of Crysis 3, where I can choose my appearance while retaining abilities
And either way I'd imagine that various defence multinationals and intelligence organisations would probably want to dissect me if they found out about me.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
In that case, it looks like I'm about to get lucky with a Pomeranian. I guess it's okay, since I'm a Pomeranian too.

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
Last game I played was War Thunder, as a German. So I'd be stuck in a losing war against overwhelming opposition, with no leave or relief flying under the "Fly to Die" policy. Grim.

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Fox12 said:
The Persona 3 protagonist... so I'm basically a normal high school student again. Kinda sucks. Atleast I maxed out my stats I guess.
Pros: everyone will like you, can summon persona to do various things you could never physically do, max stats means you are highly intelligent so jobs later on will be easy to get just choose whatever you want.

Cons: you always are tired, you show little emotion, you have blue hair in a society that is usually considered odd in our society, you rarely talk, and someday you will have to be a martyr by saving all of humanity.

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
I am Lara Croft. While adjusting to life as a woman will be a bit challenging, I think that my vastly improved intelligence, supernatural athletic ability, and, um, romantic assets will make the change worth it.

norashepard

Mar 4, 2013
So I'd be a well dressed ten year old girl in command of several incredibly powerful creatures capable of smashing boulders, kicking people with flames, flying me anywhere in the world in a split second, and harnessing the power of the goddamned sun?

Yoooooooooooooooooooo

Buleet

Feb 21, 2010
I just played X-com.
Either I'm the commander, so that's a huge load of stress, or I'm a soldier, which means one bad turn will kill me.
Poop.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Mayor of SimCity then.... hmm. Sounds good, I guess. Though I usually end up terribly broke and never liking the way I've laid out my roads. So I might be that annoying mayor who bulldozes your regular route to work just to try and make it a little nicer looking. Which means less functional. At least I alwasy try to add services as fast as I can and try and get everyone educated.