You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

Pheo1386

Dec 30, 2009
Awwwww. I'm playing Dead Space on insanity any going for the "one gun" achievement.

*curls into the foetal position*

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Miles Upshur from Outlast.

I don't know what to make of this to be honest..

IshimaruHayato

Jun 21, 2013
Last game I play was project X zone so lets see http://images.wikia.com/projectxzone/images/c/cf/ReijiBattle2.gif

To much awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx65FAeZ6o4

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Well, last game I finished would make me Jack Black Who Kicks Ass With The Power Of Metal.

Last game I played before I went to work would make me Corvo. Seeing as my normal life is non-existant, what with being an outlaw, I guess I'd just be going on with the sneaking and hope I don't get a bowel movement alert just as I'm about to choke a guard to sleep.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
Well since I have been playing Assassin's Creed 2 I would be Ezio or would I be Desmond eh, who cares I would love to be doing assassin contracts and if not that the animus is pretty cool.

Andrew_C

Mar 1, 2011
Hmm, I was playing KSP so I'd be going about my usual routine while dreading the call from the Space Centre. The good news is that they seemed to have cut down drastically on the exploding rockets, but that just increases the chance of getting sent on a multi-year mission to the moons of Jool.

[http://imgur.com/Uf2PPcN]

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
Yay I am now a pony :D as the last game I played was the MLP phone app

but if that doesn't count I'm screwed as the last game I played was tokyo jungle as a wolf at least I know I will live for 30 more years before being eaten by a pack of lions

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
Syzygy23 said:
Spartan448 said:
I played X-Com Enemy Unknown last, which HAS no real main character...

I guess the closest thing would be my main Col. Sniper.

Archangel armor, Plasma sniper, and 127 kills to his name.

And he can't hit a sectoid for his life, somehow.
Technically you're playing as the commander of the the entire XCOM project, so you'd be pretty much yourself except with an entire secret paramilitary organization willing to die by the truckload at your behest and the most advanced technology ever seen on earth to play with.

Sounds like we're in the same boat!
Technically, most advanced tech ever seen period. The x-rays didn't have sniper rifles.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
W40K Dawn of War 2, I'm the force commander with a chainsword and bolt pistol. With any degree of luck I'll live 1,000+ years (a few centuries at the very least) and have killed tens of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands).

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
I'd be Gordon Freeman, which would suck since I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone and I would look like a giant nerd.

Actually not much of a change, I guess.
To be fair, losing your entire body with the exception of your arms seems like a big change.
I'd be Salvador from Borderlands 2?
So I'm now a steroid abusing dwarf with compensation issues?

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009

My collection of bitchin' swords is nigh-infinite, and my harem is large and even more powerful than I am.

On the downside I have terrible fashion sense, and I can't do anything cool without getting the shit beat out of me first.

But on another upside... I can do all my own cooking!

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
I'm the Saints Boss from SR4? Awesome. Apart from the fact that I can now commit acts of unspeakable violence and the police will forget about it after a few minutes, dating just became an awful lot simpler "Hey Kinzie, wanna..."

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Wander around Skyrim getting shit done, raiding caves and forts when the weather's bad or when I need a place to sleep, hoping not to get hit by the mage girl or accidentally attack the knight girl. But will I look like my character? If yes then HURRAH! If not then :(

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
I was just playing the Witcher 2. Hmm... Now I've got yellow eyes, lots of scars, and white hair. On the plus side, I have superhuman reflexes and senses, immunity to disease and resistance to poisons, and some freakin badass swords. Plus, I've got a few spells, including a Jedi Mind trick like ability in the Axii Sign Hex. Sadly, no monsters to hunt. Still, could have been worse. The game I played before that was Crusader Kings 2, in which case I'd be a 58 year old man with 14 children, a wife who's trying to kill him, and syphilis (things got out of hand during his reign...).

gNetkamiko

Aug 25, 2010
I guess I would be a Khajiit from The Elder Scrolls. Doesn't matter which installment it would be, because that's the race I generally prefer.

(this post has been heavily edited, because for some reason embedding a video didn't work. *sadface*)

Dale Ware

May 11, 2012
Well the last game i played was Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, and the last mission I played was as Cliffjumper, so while invisibility wouldn't help me in my day to day, it would be wicked awesome...