You have been challenged to a duel

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
spectrenihlus said:
Choose your weapons, time, and place.

I choose nun chucks in a 747.
Assuming the person isn't skilled with guns, I choose semi-automatic pistols, at 2 PM, in the middle of a corn field.

Otherwise, I chose pool noodles.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
We shall both be dropped naked in the middle of the blue mountains, 1km apart.
Let us hunt.

Assuming i'm fighting anyone not from my country, i have a large advantage.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
I choose the deadliest of all weapons... The Spork...
The place... Times Square in New York
When... The third tuesday of June at 5:26 p.m.

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
Weapon: Someone else to stand in my place.
Time: Now
Place: A lovely Yorkshire field.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
A pair of fiction novels, starting in the morning on top of a tall building

The contest would be a speed reading test, with the last one to finish the book and display a minimal comprehension of the subject being forced to jump off the edge.

I've been known to read at more than 600 words per minute, and the average rate is between 200-250. So come one, come all if you dare face this challenge, bwahaha.

Edit: come to think of it, a polygraph test to determine whether or not someone has read the novels in question before may be needed.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Rawne1980 said:
I shall have a sword and a collection of insults.

You sir, do fight like a dairy farmer....
How appropriate, you fight like a cow.

OT: 5 PM at local supermarket, taped fists as weapons. Why? Why not?

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
My 9mm where ever the poor bastard decided to challenge me about 2 seconds after I was challenged. Fighting fair is for suckers.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I choose a shield (best defence is a best offence and besidde I don't know how to use any weapon in real life). The location will be my parent backyard, maybe that will bring some advantage to me somehow.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Beards, Turbans, bulky jackets and AK-47s.

9AM on September 11th 2012.

White House lawn.

My cunning plan would be to oversleep on the morning of the duel so my opponent turns up before me...

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
IrishAdams said:
In my bedroom between 5:00PM - 9:00PM with our bare hands and teeth, because I am a lazy fuck without any weapon experience. Then they'll come to my room at said appointment time and think it's a straight up bare hand and teeth duel, but no because I cleverly picked my bedroom as the duel spot and little do they know it's my ELEMENT man and they think i'll be honourable, but nope, I'll pull out like crazy stuff hidden in my room and ravage their body.

My second choice would be Six shooters in mid-day Mexico. Wa Wa Wa Waaa WahWahWahaaaaa.
You do know Ravage means rape, right?