You have been challenged to a duel

wetfart

Jul 11, 2010
Flamethrowers on a frozen lake in the dead of winter at high noon.

Lets see how lightly we can both tread.

Mar 30, 2010
Rawne1980 said:
I shall have a sword and a collection of insults.

You sir, do fight like a dairy farmer....
How appropriate, you fight like a cow...

OT: The hour will be dawn, the location the town square, and the weapon will be the inevitable march of time.

I shall bring a book.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Flintlock pistols at dawn the only way for gentlemen to solve there differences.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
A forest at midnight, My weapon would be the rapier, since I'm a fencer I'd probably do okay with it. My opponent would be subject to a slap across the face with a brown leather glove before the duel started. You sir, hath impugned my honour and I demand satisfaction!

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Flamethrowers, at exactly Midday, in the middle of the Sahara desert.
My line before the duel starts - "Can you take the heat?"

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
A debate hall
3:00 PM
Wit

It shall be a duel of the minds, no physical violence. Instead, the kind to make men weep with mere words.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
gorillas with laser sword and holy bananas glued to their hands.two for each person. 05:00 am Sunday morning at the ... hmmm ... a cage!!

yeah!

Hydro14

Sep 23, 2010
Computer controlled turrets with no targeting script, because I can script faster and more reliably than anyone I know. Arbitrary time, arbitrary place. Y'know, assuming they didn't just walk over and break my fingers first. Crap, better rethink this. Yeah, I'll just re-schedule this duel to a time I won't possibly live to.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
I shall use trial by predator. Basically, We both run from a tiger, and the one who isn't eaten is the winner.

I can't fight for shit, but i'm bloody good at running away. Location would have to be a big field or park or something, i'm not fussy about the time.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Weapons: Our respective current Pokemon teams.
Time: Uh. Sometime at night, I guess- Umbreon knows Moonlight
Place: Anywhere's fine. Maybe the tennis court in my complex, once I get Sawk to punch the net down.