You have just been married...

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Married to Bruce Wayne, eh?

That would be tricky. But being married to a billionaire has its upsides.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
League of Legends doesn't have just one protagonist.

Good thing I was just playing my avatar, Sona.

I see this is being a rather healthy relationship. Sona's backstory paints her as a very kind person.

Only barrier would be her complete inability to make any sound at all.

We'd get by. Hopefully.

Adiona

Mistress of Evil
Mar 25, 2008
I'm married to Mao from Disgaea 3 O.O

Oh jeeze i'm 24 and married to.....urgh....kill me now

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
My Created character in Soul Calibur 3 made for Chronicles of the Sword?

Cool. Luckily I made her female.

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
I just married my Undead Warrior in WoW. Hm, well, at least I decided to make her a female. And Necrophilia FTW?

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Married to my female Noble Six dressed in a set of ODST armor with a Fluttershy color scheme? Meh, could be worse. She is going to be very bored.

commodorejohn

Oct 16, 2009
I'm married to a sprite mage from my last Hengband game...good thing I always play female characters in roguelikes/RPGs...

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
I'm married to Storm 1 from Earth Defense Force 2017. Well at least I probably won't die when the alien invasion comes around.

eternal-chaplain

Mar 17, 2010
Hm...I just back from Dungeons and Dragons at a friend's house...and my boyfriend was one of party members...so ergo I married him! Woot!

Project_Xii

Jul 5, 2009
Alice.

She often mistakes me for someone else and tries to stab me. She also talks to our cat more then she talks to me.

Sope

Apr 29, 2010
If I'm married to female Shepard than things have gone horribly wrong.
I wonder why she spends all of her time with Garrus...

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
4ged said:
kratos.... till death to us part has never rang so true...
My brother's response: "He would have killed me, instantly regretted it, and then spent three games trying to redeem himself." In other words, he is sad about this marriage.

Sikratua

Apr 11, 2011
BreakfastMan said:
Tidus... Oh frak me. I am not even homosexual! This sucks...
Good news! Meg Ryan, I mean Tidus (Damn Spoony review) isn't actually the protagonist in that game. Yuna is. She's the main character. Tidus is just a hanger-on who bitches and moans like a fucking twat. So, yeah. Better news. Well, if she wasn't clinically retarded and comparing you sexually to Tidus. Have fun with that!

But, for me, that would mean I'm "married" to Nathan Drake. Maybe he can hook me up with Chloe?

Nechti_Visara

May 1, 2008
I am married to a pokémon trainer.

Yeah, yeah I could do that. As long as he catches me a Houndour or a Growlithe. Or teaches me how to catch one, in his silent way. I think he thinks I'm a little crazy, though, I talk to his pokémon. But what am I supposed to do, when he won't talk to me himself?

(Actually I can't remember if I played this or Dragon Age Origins last so alternately I'm married to one of a myriad of Wardens. I'd hope Surana, personally, but mages can't marry.)

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
I'm in an illegal marriage- Ilo, Milo and me. It's the most non-sexual polygamous marriage ever. We eat maple flavored biscuits and drink tea in the park every day. I walk on soft plushy cubes and wiggle my toes in tall grass while selecting the perfect hat.

Shotgun Sam

Mar 26, 2011
Sope said:
If I'm married to female Shepard than things have gone horribly wrong.
I wonder why she spends all of her time with Garrus...
Don't worry, she's probably just helping him with some.... calibrations....

OT: Jim Raynor... awwwwww crap! I'd rather be married to Female Shepard, even if she is calibrating with Garrus.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
lacktheknack said:
http://img46.echo.cx/img46/217/alexabg0wa.jpg

As long as I shower her with adoration and affection, I'm the luckiest man on the planet.

Bonus points to anyone who can figure out who it is and what game I'm playing.
Since no one has cared to answer this yet, Alexis from Evil Genius.