You have just met your clone.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Form a Band. Be an interesting clash of egos, but would be fun none the less, and totally freaky for anyone watching said band.

player3141

May 16, 2011
I trick him into playing an mmo and turn him into a my gold farmer. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/110389-Chinese-Prisoners-Forced-to-Farm-MMO-Gold

spike42095

Sep 21, 2010
Destroy him, and then rebuild him... "we have the technology... we can make him stronger, faster better!" and then do a brainswap and kill me, because there can be only one, and then I don't have to go through the pain of dying! :D

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Well, the Earth would probably explode, because having two of me in the world would be disastrous.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
Sing in harmony, because that would sound pretty neat.
Act out the mirror scene from Duck Soup at any doorway ever.
Work out a system where we both do half of my work so we both have more free time but stuff still gets done.
Use clone as a 3D mirror to see what I properly look like.
Awesome Spy tagteaming in Team Fortress 2.
Shenanigans, lots of shenanigans.
Duet on Piano, we'd play a mean Dr. Wily's theme.
Play frisbee everyday.

...Wish I did have a clone now...

deckpunk

Apr 5, 2011
So far everyone wants to either shag or kill their clone... WHY NOT BOTH YOU UNIMAGINATIVE BASTARDS MWAH HA HA HA AHA (evil laugh)

Sorry all joking aside I would make sure he was cool, he may be a clone but is still a living person so I would try to help him. It wouldn't be easy to find out you are a clone so I would try to treat him as a brother. At least until I need an organ transplant then he is just spare parts, and if necrophillia with my dead clone is still on the table; well alls well that ends well...

I'm pretty drunk right now but even I'm disgusted by what I just wrote, your mind goes to strange places when your drunk and waiting for a pizza. At least my spelling is okay though.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Take turns going into work. That would be so sick. For school I would have to go to every class, so we could pull a "prestige".

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
ask him a question i would only know to see if he's a real clone or a fraud. if he gets it wrong i kill him and harvest his organs

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Ask him who knitted him the scarf I wear that my friend made me. Then, making sure that we don't share the same bank account, make him pay for drinks. After that, get a place together, chill out, and double team some Portal 2. Then Gauntlet. After that, fight over girls. Bam. Done.

XxSummonerxX

May 17, 2009
Way way back in the nineteen eighties, secret government employees, dug up random escapists, and made amusing genetic copies, now the clones are trolling forums, they're going to make it if they try... etc.

I would send him to Clone High.

otakucode

Apr 16, 2009
Have him move in, cover up any evidence of his existence, and take turns going to work so we both only have to work 20 hours a week but still make enough to survive.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Ask her what my favorite song from Sonis R is and what the name of my first doll is.
Then, if she proves to be real and I'm not still freaking out from seeing me outside of me, we hang out.

Play some games.
Go to a movie.
Talk about stuff.
Plan to take over the world.
Plan schedule around who's doing what when.
Maybe even create the world's worst fanfiction for the lulz.

typhado

May 16, 2008
Check that it is indeed me using the predetermined passwords. Yes I have a password prepared to confirm identity/knowledge of me if I ever meet my clone or get involved in some kind of time madness (groundhog day) where I need to quickly confirm identity/trust with someone.

Try an figure out how there are two of us.
See if we can make more of me (clone army)
Probably experiment when bored