you have just slapped your avatar!

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Two things can happen.

- He calms the fuck down. Finally.
- His rage reaches epic proportions;
[HEADING=2]HIDE!!![/HEADING]​
Sassafrass said:
He would probably punch me square in the face, then go home to read to his son.
*wheeze, wheeze, wheeze*

Gruevy

Jan 7, 2011
HankMan said:
Gruevy said:
Jesus Bale turns his other cheek.

10 hours later my corpse is found in the Arkham Asylum morgue upon piles of Gotham Daily's style section.
Ah but batman CAN'T kill remember? He'd just throw you in Akrham Asylum and say that the two of you were done... professionally.
well yeah, but the minute I was carried into the lobby, there was a certain song [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgH4TejZ6h0] playing on the loudspeakers...

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Considering that Riza Hawkeye isn't generally more than 50 feet from Roy Mustang, and she's great marksman, I'd probably not even make it to the slap. If, for some reason I was able to make the slap, he'd probably set me ablaze. XD

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Motoko will snicker snidely at me as I collapse, moaning in pain from breaking my hand on her cybernetic face.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
But I couldn't... How could I... Oh God what have I done!

*Places pistol in mouth. Saved at last moment by the magic of friendship*

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
I don't think he'd do anything, my hand is probably already broken from the effort anyways.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
I don't know why I would be arguing with The Doctor, but if I did slap him, then I guess maybe he would headbutt me.

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
BlueSinbad said:
Oh...and for me?.....I'd just cry like a girl until being absolutely obliterated....or try and run for the ten minutes that the fusion lasts for....but then I guess I'd have a pissed off Vegeta and a very retarded Goku to put up against....I think I'm just screwed.......*Weeps*
Hmmm... well I don't think he'd feel it to begin with, and chances are either, the arguing lasted long enough, or he'll scare the sh*t out of you first and not doing actual harm.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Well, I'd be dead, though it would be amazing I actually managed to slap him considering he's a lot faster than me

BlueSinbad

Oct 18, 2010
Bobipine said:
BlueSinbad said:
Hmmm... well I don't think he'd feel it to begin with, and chances are either, the arguing lasted long enough, or he'll scare the sh*t out of you first and not doing actual harm.
hmmmm, very good point! Maybe just getting into an argument with him in the first place wasn't very wise?! Maybe I should just cook him a banquet and make friends?...
Yeah that sounds good, time to read up on how to make sushi!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
First thing I would cry for the awful thing I did to her (although I can easily guess the argument is to stop her playing awful trance music).
Second I'm not too sure how she will react maybe she will continue to nod her head or not? Either way surely she will use her unicorn magic to kick my ass which I deserve it.