you have just slapped your avatar!

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
SenorNemo said:
I sit down and have a serious re-evaluation of my life. Why was I arguing with a paper plane? Am I really that lonely? How did I let the paper plane get under my skin like that when it can't even speak? Am I really that insecure that my own mind is projecting symbolism and motivation onto a paper plane?

And I should probably go wash my hands because of the paper cut, after I pick up the glider, because I'd probably have knocked it off of the vent's current.
I can't stop thinking about this answer it is just so god dam hilarious, you sir have made my day.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Now I'll be wondering if I'm insane, given that I just had a heated argument with an inanimate object...

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I'd get a psychiatrist. If I'm having fights with myself to the point of physical violence, something has to be done.

TheTaco007 said:
Now I'll be wondering if I'm insane, given that I just had a heated argument with an inanimate object...
Ha ha. When I saw your avatar, I laughed for about 10 seconds non-stop.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Toriver said:
He'd slap me back... *puts on sunglasses* with a lawsuit! OOOOOOooooooohhhhh!
I chuckled at this.

And I doubt my guy would notice. He's too strong to feel the slap and he couldn't see me making the motion.

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
*looks at avatar*

*shudder*

The situation wouldn't happen. If I saw Kayako, I'm already in pretty deep doo doo. I don't think slapping her would make my death any better or worse so... yeah.

*dies*

TheMan2203

Sep 14, 2010
Well apart from feeling like a massive doosh, i'm fairly sure im safe.
He'd understand the big fluffy sweetheart that he is. DAAAAAAAW

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Dunno why that cute Sommeliére is blushing for..o wait...maybe she might get me pinned up against the wall by various pokemon and tortured to death for slapping such a refined lady...she'd probally use those 3 elemental mokeys you see tons of trainers have everywhere...

Pokemon are dangerous little things, i mean Water can learn Ice and some poison moves, Fire is more about fire, fighting and poison. grass on the other hand is pretty versitile, so probally grass, ground, fighting and other moves...pokemon could even mindscrew you to death intill your a wellowing husk. :x

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
Have you ever heard of the FUBAR acronym?

I'm not really sure I'd wanna get in an argument with something capable of mass murder

o______________o

mark-the-stampede

Feb 15, 2010
he would probably smash a whisky bottle over my head or something, i probably wouldnt have the balls to slap him anyway .

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
My hand hurts, as I have just slapped a road sign.
However, the great old ones have probably eaten me because I took the time to argue with a road sign in the first place.