Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
PunkRex said:
Work on getting my Cutie Mark.

Sorry I know I posted two things but I had to. Someone else is going to post this, you know they are!
Danm ninja! Yes I admit I would like to be in that universe but at least heard me out! While other universes like Gundam, One Piece, Star Wars etc are cool and all but chances for me are I would be kiled in those universe!
If that still not a good enough reason then I place my bet on either DC or Marvel universe as long I got an awesome superpowers in that universe.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
I should admit the Pokemon universe is certainly the best universe to live it, and probably the most fun too...

it isnt my favourite universe and I don't really know what is, so I say Elder Scrolls

and well I can be a general villager and chill out if I like, or I can do training and be whomever I want to be

sounds awesome either way to me

Nazz3

Sep 11, 2009
Well I really like the Portal / Half Life universe.

Yeah im pretty screwed, oh well, at least I get to use portal and anti grav guns!

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I'm in Russia, enlisted in the "nightwatch".

Things would be pretty sweet. If I spoke Russian. Of course, if this universe includes subtitles, I may be good.

Either that, or I've woken up aboard "serenity" and I'm good if I manage to think up a good enough story as to why I'm there for Jayne not to shoot me, or I've woken up in "eureka" where all manner of horrible things could happen to me, but hey, at least it'll be hilarious.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
I'm familiar with this fantasy.

I'd be in the Star Wars Universe (Medieval fantasy magic universes are fun, but the general lack of plumbing seems like a bad choice long-term). I would have Force powers to counteract my heart problem, and general lack of fitness (I find my heart problem to be too much of a part of who I am to delete it even from an impossible fantasy).

I'd gather information from both the Sith and Jedi teaching and create my own pathway in the Force. I would build twin red and blue lightsabers, that can connect to make a single purple double-bladed lightaber (Additional crystals should allow the colour change).

I would also probably end up becoming a Mandalorian mercenary. It would give me an excuse to have adventures across the galaxy, and I really like the Mandalorian culture and philosophy.

SimpleJack

Feb 3, 2011
Splinter Cell. It hurts me a little that those goggles don't exist in real life.
Also the first one.

I wouldn't last that long, I would just be laughing at the terrible voice acting.

Still though.

Socks and Shoes

Mar 11, 2011
Timeline-191?

Yay! Being a second-class citizen ruled over by an oppressive American military government where my country has ceased to exist is wonderful.

Time to start blowing up yanks.

AM City Watch

Nov 10, 2010
I land in Ankh-Morpork (hopefully a soft spot, like the river) and head immediately to Pseudopolis Yard to join the Watch. As long as I avoid patrols with Nobby, I should be fine.

Alternatively,
I stumble out into the streets of The City, look around...
and am immediately sent into future shock by the terrifying things people have done to their bodies, architecture, and the world in general, just like the other poor bastards just de-thawed from the 21st century. If I'm lucky, I'll be befriended by Spider Jerusalem.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
DeathChairOfHell said:
"Boy oh boy! Another day of testing (for science) at Aperture Science!"
Wanna run the co-op course?

Because I'm either in Aperture, a pony, or possibly a companion of the Doctor.

Drdiggit42

Apr 19, 2011
Kukulski said:
necromanzer52 said:
Kukulski said:
Do I have any money with me? Because I would like to try that famous spice everyone is talking about.
Is that a dune reference?
It sure is.
id say the thread creator would say you have however much money you have now, and when in dune? butlerian jihad, before or after paul becomes emperor? but id agree with you im up for sum worm riding.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
In order:
1) The World Ends With You
2) Pokemon
3) Full Metal Alchemist (as an Alchemist obviously)

Hiken no Ace

Jul 12, 2010
Hmmm.....well if it was Star Wars, I'd make contacts and learn to be a bounty hunter. I'd probably be delighted, after a few tears of training, unless Boba Fett showed up for the same bounty I did...

Other Universe with a close tie would be One Piece. I'd start looking for a Devil Fruit that was not sucky, and then...I dunno, maybe turn pirate if the right crew (Luffy's) came close to whatever island i was on.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Hmm... the world of Pokemon or Assassin's Creed 2? Decisions, decisions....

I will say that as much as I love Silent Hill I'm sure as shit wouldn't ever want to wake up there, and if I did I'm putting a bullet in the ol' brain pan.