You have one wish!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
So the grand fairy of the internet wafts out of your speakers, and tells you that it will grant you one wish, and one wish alone.

The rules: No wishing for more wishes.

What do you wish for?

Dec 14, 2009

Completely full proof :D

Hmmm, I suppose I'd wish for the ability to pour unlimited resources into things of my choosing.

*cough*CloverStudios*cough*

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Sir Pootis said:
Omnipotence. No need for wishes then.
Everything's boring when you're omnipotent.

OT: Easy. The written word gives me power. I am the writer. I drive the plot of the world forward.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

Completely full proof :D

Hmmm, I suppose I'd wish for the ability to pour unlimited resources into things of my choosing.

*cough*CloverStudios*cough*
Only one change I would make to that, it would have to be at least Ultra Balls instead of Poke Balls, you know, just in case I want to catch a 'legendary' pet.

OT: I don't actually know.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Unlimited wealth, I think.
Yes it's shallow of me, but man, that'd help haha. Gotta be careful not to destroy the economy though.
That, or to get back with my ex.
[small]Yeah shush I have serious troubles letting go of the past, goddamnit¬_¬[/small]

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Love. I am a lonely man.

On a more entertaining note, I would wish for telekenisis, as it is totally broken.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
ZehMadScientist said:
A new TimeSplitters.

Grant my humble wish, it shall benefit society more than world peace!
That I suggested Timesplitters first instead of this guy.

MasochisticAvenger

Nov 7, 2011
I would wish for a safe way to get meat, without killing or injuring anything, so vegetarians can finally shut up about how it is wrong to eat meat.

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
unlimited wealth.

But i would use that wealth to fund any projects/research I desire. I have few personal uses for unlimited wealth. a better chair and bed....maybe, if i feel like splurging.

Orbital elevator? Better space station? Higher resolution moniters/tvs without a massive hike in price? start my own game publishing firm where the developers get to keep their IP?

however, first on the list are jet packs and back to the future-esque cars, we were promised these things generations ago.

I would also use that money to buy my way into forcing a few...fixes....into the US (mostly on the education and litigation side of things)

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I can think of two. 1. Infinite money. Sure, it's generic and selfish, but it would also make my whole life very fun indeed.

2. Complete immunity to illness and disease.

To pick one of the two is pretty damn tough, but I think I'd go with the former. Usually the worst illness I ever get is a cold anyway.

WeaponisedCookie

Nov 24, 2011
I only have two wishes

1. Ability to make fictional worlds real, graphics and everything.
2. Omnipotence (I'd probably put self imposed limits on my powers for kicks, but I'd like the omnipotence for 'emergency situations', which happen every five minutes or so)

What can I say? I'm a simple man.

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
Immortality... and not the crappy elvish immortality...true stuff....that comes with powers

Captcha: wisdom teeth.... nope don't have any

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Unsure between three options.

Rubber abilities, controlling time, or... a Bayleef!

a7xman

Oct 14, 2011
For once in my life, to have a girl I really like to like me in return, or at least give me a chance.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
ZehMadScientist said:
A new TimeSplitters.

Grant my humble wish, it shall benefit society more than world peace!
:< Don't remind me...

OT: The ability to freeze time.

I could adjust various amount of storage boxes into the shape of testicles.

That or have unlimited money.

[small]I like the time freeze testicles moar...[/small]