You have one wish!

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
That my girlfriend's leukemia will go into remission and stay that way this time :(

Anget Colslaw

Jul 26, 2012
Sweet Jesus, what do I pick? First thing I thought up of were Chronicle-style telekinetic powers.

Now I can telekinetically slap the next idiot I meet! Even over the internet!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Everyone in my family lives for as long as they choose in perfect health.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Sir Pootis said:
Omnipotence. No need for wishes then.
Everything's boring when you're omnipotent.

OT: Easy. The written word gives me power. I am the writer. I drive the plot of the world forward.
You can use your powers to shut off other sections of your power. Omnipotence always wins, always.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Shotgun Guy said:
FalloutJack said:
Sir Pootis said:
Omnipotence. No need for wishes then.
Everything's boring when you're omnipotent.

OT: Easy. The written word gives me power. I am the writer. I drive the plot of the world forward.
You can use your powers to shut off other sections of your power. Omnipotence always wins, always.
No, and don't argue. I used a discussion just like this to get high grade in Rationalism. Omnipotence either IS or it isn't. You don't halfway that shit ever.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
The fall of all organised religion. I'm even more passionate about combatting religion that I am about videogames.

If I were to ask for something insignificant, which I'm assuming is the point of the thread, then I'll go with a lifetime supply of Red Bull.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
I would wish for the ability to go through into any fictional place like MLP or SW or maybe Firefly, I mean come on who wouldn't want to spend time with Nathan and his crew on serenity.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
nathan-dts said:
The fall of all organised religion. I'm even more passionate about combatting religion that I am about videogames.
...Fine, but if you take down Religion, I call dibs on the Pope's hat in the ensuing church looting.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Demonic powers... wait which wish granting entity is this?

Baccano style immortality seems nice. No aging or dying for me :D

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
BathorysGraveland said:
I can think of two. 1. Infinite money. Sure, it's generic and selfish, but it would also make my whole life very fun indeed.

2. Complete immunity to illness and disease.

To pick one of the two is pretty damn tough, but I think I'd go with the former. Usually the worst illness I ever get is a cold anyway.
But then you could sell your blood and become super-fucking-rich off of the royalties you would be making off of every "cure every disease known to man" vaccine. You wouldn't have to wish for infinite money because you would have so much money that you and probably 5-6 generations of your family would be pretty well off for quite a while.

OT: For Ron Paul to win this year's election through write in. I just think it would be such a slap in the face to the current bullshit 2 party system America has now. It would be hilarious!

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I would choose to either gain super speed or have powers like the Avatar from the Avatar series.

Shady Dealer

Jun 8, 2009
A limited form of Chronomancy. And by that i mean not jumping through time just altering time around me. like freezing it, ageing or regressing something, and limited reversing of time prince of Persia style.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
"I wish to be the person I want to be."

That should cover most of my bases nicely. Beauty, wealth, talent, skills, all acquired simply by wanting them.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I wish for the power to control time. I can make myself unaging, and have adventures all over.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I would wish that my skull was impervious to all damage and had the consistency and tensile of strength of, say, tungsten. That way I could headbutt everyone and it would be glorious.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
Clearly Genie-status wish-granting powers. Not asking for unlimited wishes, but now you can have them the moment you think them up. And my first wish to myself would be a Genie sidekick voiced by Robin Williams.