You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

BlackIronGuardian

Dec 26, 2008
Nouw said:
Roughnecks:A Starship Trooopers Chronicle. For being a family-friendly show, it's one of my favourite science fictional anythings. It has a script for the ending, but no one picked it up.
Ooh, good call.

Community, because that just hits close to home (I know, only hiatus, but still just bring the bloody show back)

Blue Horn

May 16, 2010
Megas XLR ! I would even settle for a live-action movie with B-list actors(Jack Black as Coop?...maybe?)

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Dark Angel.

Don't know of many other people who watched that show, but I did, and I freaking love it.

But I know it's not going to happen because Michael Wheatherly has moved on to NCIS and Jessica Alba is... well... not really sure what to say about that one.

EDIT: I also really loved Freaks and Geeks.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Firefly Firefly, a thousand times Firefly.

Also I quite enjoyed Dark Angel, though I will admit it was not a good show.

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
Lie to Me.

Honorable mentions to Invader Zim, John Doe, Ed,Edd&Eddy, and Human Target.

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
I couldn't agree more. And if not this, then Invader Zim. In hopes of it happening, I'm gonna sing the Doom Song!

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Stammer said:
Clone High.

There are so many great shows that need to be un-cancelled. My #1 pick just happens to be Clone High. That show felt like it still had so much more going for it. Though I understand why they took it down.
THIS!

Also, you are my new best friends for even knowing what Clone High is.

... Way, way back in the 1980's...

STAMOS!

Onyx Nailo

Nov 14, 2010
I doubt anyone on here watched Tower Prep since it was a live-action show on Cartoon Network but I would LOVE for that show to come back!!
also pushing daisies my name is earl and I really liked better off ted too.