You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
Carnivalé... WHY?! Why did you stop after season 2 when there were meant to be 6?! WHY?!

LiquidSolstice

Dec 25, 2009
The Unit. Hands down, no doubt whatsoever. It was one of the few military-based shows that actually had approval from most within the military community.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Solid tie between Firefly and Farscape. Yea, I know Farscape technically "ended" with the movie, but I still want that show back. Well, technically firefly tried to end with a movie as well, but whatever.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm pretty sure most of these got mention already but these are the shows I want to see getting proper closure dammit!

Samurai Jack (the one show I want to see to have an ending.)
Jayce and the Wheel Warrior
Megas XLR (Kiva never did bring back the Megas to her timeline.)
Sym-Bionic Titan
Invader Zim
Time Squad

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
Swat Kats, definitely Swat Kats. Ted Turner, you sunuvabitch, why did you have to cancel one of the most awesome shows of my childhood? The show was one of the most popular syndicated animated shows of its time, with it's comic book style animation, over the top villians, and sweet guitar riffs, and you cancelled it? You BRAINLESS OLD FOOL! >8C

...Sorry. I liked that show.

Apr 5, 2008
What a great question, man I have no idea.
I want to say Futurama, but it has been brought back, albeit only 13 episodes per year instead of 26. I'd choose to have that come back as a full season first and foremost.
I'd say BSG, but it did have a finale...
Hmmm...I will go with Legend of the Seeker. Very well done (with some exceptions) and thoroughly enjoyable. Cancelled before its time.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Matthew94 said:

Taken before his time.

Father ted is one of the best comedies ever, it would be great if it came back.
I was thinking Father Ted before I finished reading the set of rules... and thought... well, Father Ted officially ended. And then Dermot Morgan went on a dinner with friends and had a stroke.

I'm still watching Father Ted, or just have it running on some iDevice. It manages to make me laugh and smile and get over so many things that might just ruin my mood.

So, while I personally believe I wouldn't grow tired after a hundred Father Ted episodes, the series doesn't qualify since it was planned to be over by then. Had Dermot Morgan lived beyond getting it all in the can, his Father Ted character would have been a bit suicidal for not going to America, I hear. As sad as it all is, I think the cut and ending we got is, in a way, as close to perfection as possible.

I would use my magical über-Murdoch powers to resurrect Black Books. That's another one that still manages to make me grin and smile and get high on silliness alone. Manny and the little book of calm or "Grapes of Wrath" are still splendid fun.