You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Addicted Muffin

Nov 6, 2010
Invader Zim....

but i'd probably bring back an entire segment instead of just one show....

I'd bring back Toonami...I miss Tom so much, and just having the same anime they've been playing for the past 10 years on saturdays isnt cutting it on adult swim....

Skulltaker101

Jul 20, 2010
Matthew94 said:

Taken before his time.

Father ted is one of the best comedies ever, it would be great if it came back.
This. So very much this.

Father Ted has been making me laugh since I was a kid and my parents showed it to me. I don't know where they could have gone that Vicar of Dibley didn't eventually go, but still, it's a classic. That and I have a mate who's a bit like a younger Father Jack. :D

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
If I was awarded with this power I would hang on to it until MLP:FIM was cancelled.

Jayyy

Dec 28, 2010
burhanr said:
Arrested Development?

They are coming back, so I guess I do have that power.
AD is coming back? Or do you mean the movie? I want 10 more seasons T_T

cthulhuspawn82

Oct 16, 2011
Did everyone forget that Monk was the best show on television. 8 more years please. My favorite was when Monk bribes the bartender.

Monk: "Perhaps my friend, General Washington could jog your memory" *puts down a dollar*

Bartender: "A dollar, are you serious?"

Monk: "Perhaps there were two general Washintons" *puts down a quarter*

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
* Firefly
* X-files, but only if they could uphold the same or better quality that the first 3 seasons had.
* Carnivale (the series just freakin' ended >.<)

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Megas xlr

My favourite cartoon of all time. :)

Coop: All right you intergalactic snots! You ruined my car show!
Jamie: Yeah!
Coop: You trashed my friends' rides!
Jamie: Yeah!
Coop: AND! You made me run half a block!
Jamie: Ye... half a block?
Coop: Now, it's payback time!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Stargate Universe, definitely.

But, as much as I love the show, I have to say: I don't want more Firefly. Too much time has passed. Not with the crew of the Serenity, anyway. Something else, set in that universe, with maybe a reference to that crew, but not them. It'd be easy enough, discussing the exploits of a different group. Maybe see one of them at a bar, talking about how things got rough. Had it been a few years ago, I'd be all for it. But with how the movie ended, and how little time was between it and the show...I can't do it. It hurts to let go, I know. But that show is done for me.

Of course, that can't happen either, because it would get fan-stomped into oblivion by people saying "It's not as good!!!!", and crying about it all over the place.

Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
Samurai'd. I'd be all for it. Not that it would happen, but at least something to tell us whether he wins or not. I mean...damn...