You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

draconiansundae

Sep 14, 2010
Although it's been said a hundred times already: Firefly.

Also, Samurai Jack. And Teen Titans ended rather abruptly...

Daaaah Whoosh said:
I'd like to see Pushing Daisies come back as well.
I loved that show!

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Heroes. It was just starting to transition into a really interesting stage of the show when Boom, cancelled. Yeah it degraded a little in the middle but it was miles better than a lot of stuff on TV!

draconiansundae

Sep 14, 2010
NeonWraith said:
Also, to the numerous people saying Samurai Jack: There's been rumous Tartovsky is working on a feature length film to finish off the story.
Wikipedia says: "As of September 2009, the film was said to be in the writing stage of pre-production, co-produced by J. J. Abrams Bad Robot Productions alongside Fred Seibert of Frederator Films and distributed by Paramount Pictures."

It then links here. [http://www.kungfucinema.com/j-j-abrams-to-produce-samurai-jack-film-11829]

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
If I had to choose one?

It would have to be Reboot.

If I could add more, They would be.

X-Men (The awesome one from Fox Network)
SonicSatAM
The Tick
Drawn Together
Invader Zim
Sliders
The Outer Limits

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Tanksie said:
The chasers war on everything.

its funnier than any show ever. yes even funnier than Monty pythons flying circus.

oh and its only in australia.
It was shown on BBC 4 over here in England and I can attest to how funny the show is. Funniest ever, nah but it is hilarious.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
Wenseph said:
Deadwood. I liked the ending, but it could probably have been longer and I loved that show.
High five's on that one!!! I loved that show too, too bad it isn't that well known, deserved more credit.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Oh. Can i swap this power for something else? I don't do TV.

I mean i would say Neon Genesis Evangelion but the batshit insane ending was the highlight of the entire series for me. It made absolutely no sense and i love it for it.

How about we just cut the ending of Code Geass R2 back by about 7 seconds? There goes hours upon hours of fans arguing.

Or how about we give Persona 4 the Animation more time in general so they can stop cramming so much shit into one episode?

GamerKT

Jul 27, 2009
Kyle XY. Seriously, you do not cancel a show when its latest season ends with a cliffhanger like that.

Blondi3

Sep 12, 2008
mrsuperunderpants said:
WillN7 said:
FIREFLY sweet jesus I would almost/maybe literally kill to bring that gorram show back.
This so much, I would donate a kidney to get money to bring this back, it had so much potential.
I agree with these sentiments and the bunch of other posts that have mentioned Firefly. NATHAN FILLION FOR MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Not a single one.

I like to look back at the old times in fond memory. The future is of endless possibilities for upstarts, and I don't want to deny their place.
The Wykydtron said:
I mean i would say Neon Genesis Evangelion but the batshit insane ending was the highlight of the entire series for me. It made absolutely no sense and i love it for it.
You don't even need to read a guide to understand the end. It's crammed, but that just means you have to watch it multiple times or pause and think. It definitely has the pacing of a script/book, not a TV series, that's why it is confusing if you watch it like a normal episode.

Also, just in case you didn't notice, they're doing new movies called Rebuild of Evangelion. It's a mix of alternate universe and sequel. You'll see what I mean by the end of the first movie if you keep your eyes open.
Two movies are already out, two more are to follow next year. In terms of mood it's much less gloomy and much more awesome as the author has overcome his personal mental issues (hence " Rebuild [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Reconstruction]").

Bricky

Dec 24, 2008
Stargate: Universe! I have just finished watching the second season and the shitty cliffhanger made me want to kill whoever canceled the show!

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
Wolverine and the X-Men, No Ordinary family, Firefly, Tru Calling, Dollhouse, Fear Itself, MST3K, and/or Lie to me.

T.A.R.D.U.S

Mar 7, 2011
Chicago Code. I miss being able to see all the corruption that goes on in my city.

Clone High would be my other one, I loved that show back in the day.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
SkullKing84 said:
Wolverine and the X-Men, No Ordinary family, Firefly, Tru Calling, Dollhouse, Fear Itself, MST3K, and/or Lie to me.
I could definitely got for Lie to Me... The Forgotten was pretty good too.
It was that part in TV history where serious film actors started turning up as series regulars or main cast on television... A sign of where the better writers were working.

Behazard

Oct 12, 2011
Funny how the OP mentions the exact show I wanted to mention.
I'd really like to bring back Scrubs Med School. Of course the original scrubs and cast were even funnier, but I had some great fun watching Med School, especially the interactions between Turk and Denise were great.