You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Stargate Universe. Or at lest make a new series in the universe.

Universe did not have time to run its course and it ended with so much unresolved. Another season or two would allow them to really finish off the main story arc. I wasn't the biggest fan when it first started, but about half way through season one I was hooked.

Hans

Dec 18, 2011
WillN7 said:
FIREFLY sweet jesus I would almost/maybe literally kill to bring that gorram show back.
Agree
Just fot my gf to watch the series and film ^^

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
Vausch said:
Titus.

Or Swat Kats.

Or Invader Zim.

Or Greg the Bunny.

Put any of those 4 in a hat and I'll be happy with the drawn winner. Though if pressured, Swat Kats. Seriously, go to hell Ted Turner.
swat cats seconded. serisuly, oh yes lets cancel the most popular cartoon cause it has violence. while everything else has MORE violence. XD
also, it is a crime against rock. rock + cats + jet fighter = win.

TITAN59650

Feb 22, 2011
WillN7 said:
FIREFLY sweet jesus I would almost/maybe literally kill to bring that gorram show back.
What he said. Firefly getting a proper long run would be awesome, I would not mind having new Third Watch episodes either.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
thahat said:
Vausch said:
Titus.

Or Swat Kats.

Or Invader Zim.

Or Greg the Bunny.

Put any of those 4 in a hat and I'll be happy with the drawn winner. Though if pressured, Swat Kats. Seriously, go to hell Ted Turner.
swat cats seconded. serisuly, oh yes lets cancel the most popular cartoon cause it has violence. while everything else has MORE violence. XD
also, it is a crime against rock. rock + cats + jet fighter = win.
I know, right? Highest rated show from Hanna Barbara in decades with interesting characters and scenarios and great animation. Then Turner cancels it because he personally thought it was turning children into mindless lunatics that were going to build jets from scrapyard junk and equip them with increasingly silly (but cool!) weaponry. Yeah, aren't you the guy that suggested poor people sell their organs?

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
Would Farscape count? They sort of gave it a kinda finale, but it wasn't really done, and it was really rushed. A whole season into one movie.

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
honestdiscussioner said:
Would Farscape count? They sort of gave it a kinda finale, but it wasn't really done, and it was really rushed. A whole season into one movie.
I think it counts. Wasn't there supposed to be six seasons? They only made four and they HAD to finish it with something from the last episode of the forth (my heart almost stopped when I heard the voice at the end of the episode over the 'To be Continued' text say "Contrary to what the show says, Farscape will not be returning."). There is a lot left in that universe left to explore and they did what they could to wrap up as much as they could in one short mini-series.

I love that show to bits. Still my fav, with Firefly comeing in second only because it only had 14 episodes. Also why I would go Firefly if I could bring one back. Would break my heart to do so but I would still cry with joy while watching episode 15.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Tanksie said:
The chasers war on everything.

its funnier than any show ever. yes even funnier than Monty pythons flying circus.

oh and its only in australia.
no. no and more no.

it was hilarious for the first 2 seasons, but the third just went too far. watch some of their other shows instead.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Strain42 said:
I also have to give honorable mentions to Firefly, Reaper, Mission Hill and The Critic
I saw the title of the thread and thought "FIREFLY!!!". Glad to see I wasn't the only one lol

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
AhumbleKnight said:
honestdiscussioner said:
I think it counts. Wasn't there supposed to be six seasons? They only made four and they HAD to finish it with something from the last episode of the forth (my heart almost stopped when I heard the voice at the end of the episode over the 'To be Continued' text say "Contrary to what the show says, Farscape will not be returning."). There is a lot left in that universe left to explore and they did what they could to wrap up as much as they could in one short mini-series.

I love that show to bits. Still my fav, with Firefly comeing in second only because it only had 14 episodes. Also why I would go Firefly if I could bring one back. Would break my heart to do so but I would still cry with joy while watching episode 15.
Yeah, but Firefly got a feature length, in-the-theater's movie, did it not?

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
The only show I would be even vaguely interested in bringing back is Carnivale. And it fills me with sorrow that so few people here are suggesting it. As much as I enjoyed Firefly when I first saw it, watching ti now its such a whedon-up-his-own-ass-a-thon that its practically unwatchable. Besides, it got an ending. It was called Serenity. Carnivale still had so so much to explore *weeps bitter fanboy tears*

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Home movies, for the love of all that is good and just in this world bring back home movies. I know the show ended so it wasn't cancelled but theres no timeline so you could make a new season stick it in the middle of any existing two and there you go more episodes. don't retcon the ending though, unless you're fixing the obvious glaring music problem.