You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Cluskey

Mar 17, 2010
OMG it has got to be Stargate Universe (i miss it so much!).

The way it ended was such a F**King Cockslap.

https://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

Like this page if you want to see a return of this program. And spread the message it's not too late to bring this one back :)

Feb 13, 2008
I'd bring back this:

or this:

TV should not be 24 hours a day. There isn't enough going on to warrant it.

"It's a sign, that little white dot. It means something. It means there is no more telly."

maxmanrules

Mar 30, 2011
Tanksie said:
The chasers war on everything.

its funnier than any show ever. yes even funnier than Monty pythons flying circus.

oh and its only in australia.
We got in New Zealand too mate. God I forgot about that show though, it was hilarious.

I would bring back Firefly.

Smallells

Feb 18, 2010
Basal said:
Jericho

I loved that show
This. So much this.
Take the alternate ending from the end of season 2, and make another goddamn series!
I felt that it was such an under-rated TV show and one of the most innovative - especially when it came to story-lines.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
PunkRex said:
Is that the one where Rico almost died in th jungle and that robot sacraficed itself? If so, yeah that was good television.
Yes it is. I actually got teared up watching the robot die. It had what, 30 minutes of screen-time and I'm already attached to it.

supernovashadow

Apr 2, 2010
I'm not one to usually follow a trend but yeah, Firefly. Definitely. Also Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles (it ended on a freaking cliffhanger) and Better Off Ted.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Ilikemilkshake said:
Heroes. I'll admit it did take a dip for a while after season an awesome first season.. but it had just started to get really good again when it got cancelled which is a shame :(
It actually died when the writer's strike happened, and it never really got good again.

I'm glad it got cancelled before it got worse.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Nouw said:
PunkRex said:
Is that the one where Rico almost died in th jungle and that robot sacraficed itself? If so, yeah that was good television.
Yes it is. I actually got teared up watching the robot die. It had what, 30 minutes of screen-time and I'm already attached to it.
It had better bloody character development then the poxy movie!!! Diz was actually fairly sweet in the show.

ensouls

Feb 1, 2010
Pedro Henschel said:
Twilight zone
I would have said this, but they DID try to bring it back, and it was a horrible mockery of its former self.
MST3K. I know they do Rifftrax now, but it's just.. not nearly as funny to me most of the time.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Firefly AND Invader Zim.

Because I can bend time and space with the power of my mind, and am not limited by your silly title.

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
Magnus said:
Monkey Dust - So near the knuckle at times I was biting it!

As you can tell from my avatar. This, monkey dust was amazing.
Though in fairness the reason it ended was because the writer died...

If not, then Firefly... Too good to have ended.