You have to replace one body part with a weapon.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
trunkage said:
Hey, you know your left hand does things like holding the paper right? So you'd have to hold the paper with a cannon now.

Or just give up writing
Easy enough to hold the paper down with the edge of the canon, yeah. And eh, even not considering writing I need the more dexterous hand for other daily stuff, so I'd rather not lose the one I can use best

Wintermute_v1legacy

Mar 16, 2012
trunkage said:
Wintermute said:
I'd like to replace my fingers with 10 MMA fighters legs.
Are they mini-legs or the same size?
They were normal adult legs at first, but it got to a point where I could no longer afford all the extra shoes, so I got the 1.2 upgrade when I noticed it would be cheaper in the long run. I have mini legs now, but they get bigger when I'm aroused.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Wintermute said:
trunkage said:
Wintermute said:
I'd like to replace my fingers with 10 MMA fighters legs.
Are they mini-legs or the same size?
They were normal adult legs at first, but it got to a point where I could no longer afford all the extra shoes, so I got the 1.2 upgrade when I noticed it would be cheaper in the long run. I have mini legs now, but they get bigger when I'm aroused.
You know I'm imagining it now, 10 full sized legs instead of fingers would be really horrific. You wouldn't be able to lift your arm because of all the weight, the legs would have to walk along beside you.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
i'd replace my dick with a machine gun.

that way whenever anyone's in trouble i can just whip it out.