You know Video Games have ruined you when...

RaeveSpam

May 27, 2009
When you think it's much easier to jump down from the 4th floor and just unfold your parachute. Caught myself more than once believing I could do this. :/

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Watching military movies on my history class, with each moment i make cod referances, like NOOOOOOB TUUUuuber....., yeah its bad. Or having dreams your the monitor from the halo forge, odd dreams, good maps.

Bostur

Mar 14, 2011
When you write a letter to your national tax bureau claiming that taxes are OP, and demanding that they be nerfed.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
When you see a plane in the air and look for buildings to run into so you don't get killed by the AC-130.

True story.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
When you can't even afford to pre-drink on a Friday night because you bought too many awesome titles.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Cherry Cola said:
You're watching Death Wish and you have a moment of bewilderment when Charles Bronson guns down three thugs without looting their corpses for ammo.
You know games have ruined you when when this happens

Dratis

Feb 20, 2011
When you dream about the last game you were playing constantly.
When your main form of social interaction is electronical.
When you forget to buy food thinking the fridge will always be full.

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
When you work at a store somewhere and find yourself asking people, "what're ya buyin?"

When you see a mound of dirt and wonder how many blocks you could get from it.

... When you then punch it and expect to get a block.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
When you've done something terrible or said the wrong thing and your immediate thoughts are, "when was the last time I saved?"

PS: I do this ALL THE TIME.

Ocealot

Aug 3, 2011
When you've completed an increable feat and expect to hear the xbox achievement unlocked chime

Continuity

May 20, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
When on the rare occasions you turn your PC off you say 'shutting down' like the turrets in Portal.
Oh shit... I've so going to get that as a custom .wav for my PC.

Toahne

Oct 9, 2009
When you're more than 100 miles from home and think "I'll just reach into my bag and... Where's my hearthstone?"

Legendairy314 said:
When you've done something terrible or said the wrong thing and your immediate thoughts are, "when was the last time I saved?"
Also this.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Continuity said:
SirBryghtside said:
When on the rare occasions you turn your PC off you say 'shutting down' like the turrets in Portal.
Oh shit... I've so going to get that as a custom .wav for my PC.
I want to do that, but I wouldn't know where to start :p
http://serenity-blue.deviantart.com/art/Portal-Turret-Sound-Set-131045078

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Change-computer-sounds

Took like 1 minute from deciding to do it to having it setup.

Top35

Apr 14, 2010
When you realize someone else is in the house with you and so you sneak around Sam Fisher style to see if you can catch them by surprise. Also, you keep checking to see if Element Zero has been added to the periodic table.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Whenever you are talking to your girlfriend and hear "Tactical Options Available" in your head.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
The best conversations between you and your best friend are about video games as an industry.