You know you've been in the escapist for too long when

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
When you see that I am polluting this site with forum games and this is probably the most fun people have had since the sites redesign.

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
When you see the above post and remember it's not even half as savage as half the insults we used to throw at each other in the old Forum Games.

morsomk

The Shape of Water was the worst movie of 2017.
Legacy
Apr 8, 2020
Hell
Country
Cold
When you've missed this.

PointlessKnowledge

It Can Wait Til Morning
Legacy
Sep 8, 2014
Country
Canada
When you realize that the site is most active while people are playing dumb forum games.

morsomk

The Shape of Water was the worst movie of 2017.
Legacy
Apr 8, 2020
Hell
Country
Cold
When you want more people to participate.

Reactions: Kae

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
It was old after the second thread. But dont worry the mods will deal with him soon enough
I'm wondering if they will actually make a forum game board or get me banned. And this is basically pg-13 wild west just to be clear. so many people had some dumb misconceptions about the place.

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
You know you've been in the escapist for too long when you win a 15$ bet on how the pseudo-serious types of the forum are gonna react.

@Morsomk Thanks for the money, sucker.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I'm wondering if they will actually make a forum game board or get me banned. And this is basically pg-13 wild west just to be clear. so many people had some dumb misconceptions about the place.
Oh you'll be banned and your threads and posts deleted most like. This isn't the first time someone tried to bring back the Wild West and spam the forums

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Oh you'll be banned and your threads and posts deleted most like. This isn't the first time someone tried to bring back the Wild West and spam the forums
Forum games aren't the Wild West. They're forum games. One of the first threads here in off-topic was a forum game. There was literally a forum category in the old forum just for forum games. Nothing about this is against the rules.