You Know You've Been On The Computer For Too Long When...

Dread_Reaper

Dec 4, 2008
45. When you for a moment seriously consider driving headlong into a wall because you'll just respawn.

46. When you hear a dripping sound and realize you are drooling copiously onto your lap.

47. When your dick is so raw from jerking it that it looks like a beanie weenie after a weekend in the sun.

48. When people start calling you and legitimately asking if you're still alive.

49. When you start automatically envisioning every interesting thing you see as a Wikipedia article.

50. When you use the phrase "RL" in a non-ironic sense.

51. When you sit thinking of clever punchlines to add onto a list.

-Dread_Reaper

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
52. You read through all of the above and totally 'get' it.

53. You talk to your friends about Yahtzee and no one else knows what you're talking about.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
54: You see this list and start thinking that some of these things are actually worth using in Real Life.

(Raises hand shamefully.)
I already say lol, and I'm going to start using Scroll Up, just for the entertainment value...

godcomplex23

Oct 19, 2008
55. you realize you haven't stopped eating in 2 weeks, you're spoken vocabulary has been narrowed down to Thanks mom! and Cheeseburger! You are beginning to resemble a tiny version of jabba the hut.

56. You are beginning to resemble Jabba the hut

57. You sound like Jabba the hut when asked to do simple tasks such as laundry or dishes.

58. you hire mercenaries to kill people who ask you to do laundry or dishes.

darthsmily

Feb 21, 2008
59. You have a toilet as your chair.
60. You filled up the toilet seat and now wear adult diapers.

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
62. When you start to feel hungry in real life, whilst playing VTM Bloodlines, and begin randomly feeding on people to stop the hunger pangs.

63. When you start to feel hungry in real life, whilst playing VTM Bloodlines, and begin randomly feeding on people to stop the hunger pangs...and it actually works!

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
65. You start posting in forums about when you know you've been on the computer for too long when..

66. You dream you're living in a world populated by people wearing Master Chief suits.

67. You start wearing a master chief suit.

68. You have postponed the windows update restart 5 times or more, and you chose the remind me in four hours option.

AlphaWolf13

Mar 20, 2008
70. When you've clicked the "I'm still listening" button on Pandora for the 9th time...

(For those who don't know, it's a music listening site, and will stop playing music after one hour, if you do not interact on their website within that hour.)

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
Matthicus said:
39. You hear dripping water and realize that you haven't been to the bathroom in twenty hours.
40. When you finally get to the bathroom, your pee is brown because you're dehydrated.
My friend did that, he didn't piss for 3 days(crazy, I know.) But he wasn't dehydrated, he just didn't feel like pissing.

I can't think of any right now. I'll try and get to you all.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
When you see the start button and the task bar constantly at the bottom of your sight..

When you're in a lecture and try to mute.