You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Stephen Wo

Mar 16, 2011
You know you've played too much Fallout when you keep looking for your pip-boy on your left arm.

runswithcats

Sep 28, 2011
You know you've played too much Portal when you find yourself blearily explaining to your professor that the reason you are late for class is that you thought portals were real.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
You know you've played too much Zone of the Enders when you get an erection every time you step on a plane

aksel

Nov 18, 2009
You know you've played too much The Binding of Isaac when you start to worry about your Christian mother.

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
Yo know you've played too much dark souls when you hesitate before opening a door because there could be a silver knight inside and to the right, waiting to impale you.
Miles000 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you're terrified of everything.

I'll never look at butterflies the same way again...
I actually got startled by a butterfly the other day.
To be fair, it came out of nowhere. But I thought it was trying to avenge the Moonlight Butterfly...
[sub]Which I still feel bad about killing =/[/sub]
I felt worse when I killed Sif.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Wolf-AUS said:
Yo know you've played too much dark souls when you hesitate before opening a door because there could be a silver knight inside and to the right, waiting to impale you.
Miles000 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you're terrified of everything.

I'll never look at butterflies the same way again...
I actually got startled by a butterfly the other day.
To be fair, it came out of nowhere. But I thought it was trying to avenge the Moonlight Butterfly...
[sub]Which I still feel bad about killing =/[/sub]
I felt worse when I killed Sif.
And now I'm going to be slowly opening doors for the rest of the week....
Thanks for that -_-

I don't feel bad about killing anything else in Darkroot, the opposite actually.
But Sif as well? Awww. I know he has good music as well. I don't want to regret killing something else.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
you know you've been playing too much tf2 when your constantly looking over your shoulder for spies

EDIT filthy ninjas. alright i have another; you know you've been playing too much heavy when you jump around corners hitting M2...i wish i could say this was hypothetical.

one more: you know you've been playing too much TF2* when you try to pull out your melee weapon when startled.

*sorry its all i've played in months

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
you know you've played too much Borderlands when you try to load rockets into a shotgun.

you know you've played too much L4D when you scream "PILLS HERE!" whenever you go to the pharmacy.

you know you've played too much Army of Two when you look at the title screen for Army of Two.

you know you've played too much Oblivion when, oh wait, that's impossible.

MightyRabbit

Feb 16, 2011
You know you've played too much Persona 4 when you and your friends giggle like madmen whenever one of you shouts "Social Link GO!"

You know you've played too much Puzzle Agent when you expect to have to rotate the pipes to use your shower.

You know you've played too much Ace Attorney when you get the urge to shout OBJECTION! at people.

rangerman351

Dec 27, 2010
you know you play too much assassin's creed when you look out the window and think you see a white hooded figure on a lamp post or a roof.

pablogonzalez

Mar 18, 2011
You know you've played too much Fallout when you keeps saying "Ain't that a kick in the head" when stuff goe wrong

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Miles000 said:
I don't feel bad about killing anything else in Darkroot, the opposite actually.
But Sif as well? Awww. I know he has good music as well. I don't want to regret killing something else.
The moonlight butterfly was definitely neat. But I haven't fought Sif yet, only seen a bit of him. Certainly looks awesome. I can't wait to fight him buuut...the mutant steroid kitties don't like me very much. D:

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Comando96 said:
You know when you've played too much COD when you look up into the sky seeing an aeroplane and think is that UAV friendly or not?
I've actually done that, except I started looking for buildings because I thought the plane was an enemy AC-130.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
You know you've been playing too much Deus Ex: Human Revolution, when your first instinct upon seeing a vending machine is to throw it at someone.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
SilverJin02 said:
Miles000 said:
The moonlight butterfly was definitely neat. But I haven't fought Sif yet, only seen a bit of him. Certainly looks awesome. I can't wait to fight him buuut...the mutant steroid kitties don't like me very much. D:
Damn those cats.
I was walking around the forest for the first time, carrying 43,000 souls and 3 humanities...
... and one came rolling out of nowhere.

I didn't stop to look back until I was at the bonfire XD

Where is Sif btw? I found a giant glowing door, and assumed he was behind it.

JMV

Sep 25, 2009
You know you've played too much Farmville when always. Just don't do it.

You know you've played too many other flash games when you realize they're s**t as well. (Well, most of them. I admit there are a few very good ones.)

You know you've played too much of anything when you have a pee jar. Seriously, guys? Just... huh... I hate that at LAN parties.