You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Comando96

May 26, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
You know you've played too much Assassin's Creed when you instinctively look for hand holds on any wall.

You know you've played too much Total War when all you hear is marching and cannonfire, even when conscious.

You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you want to do a geological survey of wherever you're going.
Well you've summed up my gaming life in 3 sentences xD

-------------------------------------------

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you hear a Russian accent and you want to pull back and set a trap/flank/turn invisible/start running.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you back up when you hear 2 beeps fearing a sentry is around the corner.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when running slowly you want to change class to scout.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you mistake a blue/red piece of rubbish on the floor for a sticky bomb.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you see a wide open area and you start looking for camping sniper spots.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you are next to a cliff this would be perfect if you can lure your enemies near in order to blow back them off.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when you think it would save you time climbing the stairs if you aimed you rocket launcher at the ground and... hey where's my rocket launcher gone?

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when your curious as to why there are no Red Cross bubbles above peoples heads.

You know that you've played too much Team Fortress 2 when put a cardboard face of someone on and wonder why people keep questioning you without having collided with you.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
You know you've played too much Half-Life when you see a vent and instinctively start trying to bust it open.

Sarpedon

Feb 9, 2011
UncleUlty said:
You know you've played to much Tales of when you fail to make a sandwich.
Just a guess, but I'm assuming this is meant to be Tales of Symphonia? That's the only Tales of--- game I've played where you could fail a sandwhich.

999realthings

Jun 23, 2011
You know you been playing too much FIFA when you watch a Liverpool vs Man Utd match and you thinking of the controls used for each play

ChickenZombie

May 25, 2011
You know you have made too much assasin's creed when you kill people by jumping from the tops of buildings and stabbing them in the throat with a blade you have attatched to your arm...

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
You know you've played too much Touhou when you look outside when its raining and honestly think about trying to dodge it and getting massive graze points.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
You know you've played too much Fallout when you start to get weirdly obsessed with bottle caps.

Or too much of pretty much any modern game when you have to remind yourself that you can't quicksave in real life.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
You know you've played too much Minecraft when you try to hit shift to crouch behind someone.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
You know you've played too much Red Dead Redemption when you can try to use dead eye in every other game you play.

Daystar Clarion said:
You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you're terrified of everything.

I'll never look at butterflies the same way again...
This too

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
You know you've played too much Oblivion when you try to haggle with the Walmart cashier.

You know you've played too much WoW when you congratulate everything that dings.

You know you've played too much Command and Conquer when you support The Brotherhood of Nod. Which I do. Long live Kane!

MrTwo

Aug 9, 2011
You know you've played too much Battlefield (or any shooter, really) when you look at a crane and think "Hmm, that'd be a really good sniping spot". Yes, I did this.

Also you know you've played too much MW2 Spec Ops when you hear the dogs from that one mission barking in your head. This happened to me, and also with the dogs from Demon's Souls.

Dogs are scary.

njrk97

May 30, 2011
Tiger Sora said:
Long live Kane!
agreeded

you know youve p[layed to much plants vs zombies when you watch a let play of it and click the sun or if you expect sun to fall from the sky

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
You know you've played too much Bloodbowl when you wonder how many dice rolls it would take to kill a person.

Dark1Elder

May 16, 2011
You know you've played to much Dead Island, when you look at the car beside you and think, the driver is on the wrong side.

Bob_Dobb

Aug 22, 2011
You know you've played too much Morrowind when you look above you in search of Cliff Racers when you hear orchestral battle music.

EDIT: You know you've played too much Dwarf Fortress when you try to look for minerals in coloured text.

Dark1Elder

May 16, 2011
MrTwo said:
You know you've played too much Battlefield (or any shooter, really) when you look at a crane and think "Hmm, that'd be a really good sniping spot". Yes, I did this.

Also you know you've played too much MW2 Spec Ops when you hear the dogs from that one mission barking in your head. This happened to me, and also with the dogs from Demon's Souls.

Dogs are scary.
No, you know you've played to much COD: Black Ops online, when u hear dogs and think "oh shit, who has the kill streak?"